CI moments thread

R2D2

Reaction score
Hi there,

We had a CI moments thread that was a sticky on top of the CI and hearing aids forum. It was an active thread but seems at this exact moment in time to have completely disappeared!

Is this temporary or just some blip?

Hi there,

We had a CI moments thread that was a sticky on top of the CI and hearing aids forum. It was an active thread but seems at this exact moment in time to have completely disappeared!

Is this temporary or just some blip?

Hello,

The thread is still active and no, it hasn't disappeared. The thread is no longer 'sticky'. It's still in the HA/CI Forum. :)

Thanks for the prompt response :)

Is there any possibility it can be made a sticky please again? It's just much easier to find and is a very ongoing thread. I see that nothing has replaced it in the sticky list and it remains active, so not sure of the reason why it was de-listed.

Thanks for the prompt response :)

Is there any possibility it can be made a sticky please again? It's just much easier to find and is a very ongoing thread. I see that nothing has replaced it in the sticky list and it remains active, so not sure of the reason why it was de-listed.

I understand where you're coming from. Usually when a thread becomes 'sticky', it is for a special reason such as birthdays, annoucements, death or in gesture that it can be recognized. The CI Moment thread has been on 'sticky' for over a year and that is more than enough time for it to be 'sticky'. If you wish for it to be 'sticky', you can make a request and ask Alex about this. :)

Back