CI forum?

Mookie deserved Banned... he is very angry all the times i think... he loves to insult people here.. Too bad for him
SxyPorkie

Lu, do you think it's that site run by that guy who had mild loss, and then lost rest of his hearing? I think that's the one you're looking for......the other sites, like hearing exchange and the SHHH site are too hearing health style.

Question for you -- PWND???
And good for Lucia's immediate reply to Mookie -- he was very insulting to me in another thread and I was very temped to retort about his being single (get it? no chick... I can understand why no chick wants him :giggle: )

Anyways, best of luck to Lucia in researching for a CI!

PWND = OWNED.

Lu, do you think it's that site run by that guy who had mild loss, and then lost rest of his hearing? I think that's the one you're looking for......the other sites, like hearing exchange and the SHHH site are too hearing health style.

Not sure...

I know someone posted a link to a CI forum (not in AD) a while ago but I could not find that post, so if someone knows, would that person mind posting it again for me? Thank a lot in advance! :)

I think it was Deflord (a member in here) who had a CI forum but I do not know if that is what you are looking for.

I am just trying to help :)

I think it was Deflord (a member in here) who had a CI forum but I do not know if that is what you are looking for.

I am just trying to help :)

Thanks, I'll do a search on Deflord and see what comes up.

Edit: It WAS DefLord that posted the liink...it's actually in his signature...thank you soooo much ButterflyGirl!!! :D

I know someone posted a link to a CI forum (not in AD) a while ago but I could not find that post, so if someone knows, would that person mind posting it again for me? Thank a lot in advance! :)[

I used to have CI forum which my friend sent me to join. I checked my old listing on Email but it's no longer there. I guess I deleted it. I've read and posted forum before. Sorry I couldn't help out. Wish you luck w/ CI. I have CI too 3 years ago.

deafprinter why defend mookie when he's banned?

Well, I would like to correct you about Mookie.

Sure, he was banned for a first time. After his banned, he asked Alex to remove his sn voluntarily.

I am sorry to see Mookie go because I enjoy myself to read his posts and debate respectfully with him...

Boult, I wasn´t realized that this thread is one year old after quoted your post... Ooccchhhhh....

Please forget my previous post... ooocchhhh... :giggle:

Actually I just restarted the forums - (Actually I made it into more of a community based environment) Still work in progress.

It is now up and running click on the link below my name for the forums.

I kept bumping into different people and finally decided to get it up and running. (Now that I have some free time between grad school, work, and family) :)

So feel free to check it out and offer any insights or suggestions!

Back