CI forum?

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I know someone posted a link to a CI forum (not in AD) a while ago but I could not find that post, so if someone knows, would that person mind posting it again for me? Thank a lot in advance! :)

Ummm I missed that too. Did you try search? Maybe I can help ya hunt it down. :)

I know someone posted a link to a CI forum (not in AD) a while ago but I could not find that post, so if someone knows, would that person mind posting it again for me? Thank a lot in advance! :)

Ummm I missed that too. Did you try search? Maybe I can help ya hunt it down. :)

I did try search both on AD and in Google, but....

"cochlear implant forum" came up with TOOOO many results and none of them were what I was exactly looking for, many of them pointed back to here. I was looking for that link that someome posted for a forum specifically about CI.

Yea I guess it is best way. :)

I didn't know you are thinking of getting CI?

LOL I have wanted one for several years but was not sure how or who would pay for it. I got some information recently that makes it sound like it may be a possiblity and its really a matter of me getting the ball rolling...but want to have more information relating to CI to read in the meantime. :D

Mookie, you're banned for a day due to your criticism behavior.

ROFLMAO!! CAN YOU SAY PWND MOOKIE!! Another thing Mookie, that's a dumb reason for my pookie to dump me. You're just hating since you don't have a chick.....sad.....heh heh. Once again PWND!!!

That's right, I would never dump my boyfriend over this CI stuff....no way. He has told me that if I wanted one, he would respect me for it. So, there are NO problems between us on the CI issue. :)

Actually there's 1 problem.....you'll be a borg....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :-p J/k I just make her aware of the experiences my friends that has CI that has gone thru, some of them positive, some didn't work for them. I just hope that it will work for lucia, because it would be special to her to hear my voice. :)

Actually there's 1 problem.....you'll be a borg....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :-p J/k I just make her aware of the experiences my friends that has CI that has gone thru, some of them positive, some didn't work for them. I just hope that it will work for lucia, because it would be special to her to hear my voice. :)

Hee Hee!:giggle: :ily: I love you, sweetie!

Maybe if you could remember who posted, you could trace that?

ROFLMAO!! CAN YOU SAY PWND MOOKIE!! Another thing Mookie, that's a dumb reason for my pookie to dump me. You're just hating since you don't have a chick.....sad.....heh heh. Once again PWND!!!

Question for you -- PWND???
And good for Lucia's immediate reply to Mookie -- he was very insulting to me in another thread and I was very temped to retort about his being single (get it? no chick... I can understand why no chick wants him :giggle: )

Anyways, best of luck to Lucia in researching for a CI!

Question for you -- PWND???
And good for Lucia's immediate reply to Mookie -- he was very insulting to me in another thread and I was very temped to retort about his being single (get it? no chick... I can understand why no chick wants him :giggle: )

Anyways, best of luck to Lucia in researching for a CI!

He is married. I think you have misinformation about him.

Lucia,

I think I did post a link to a Yahoo Group for CI prospectives and owners and it is at http://groups.yahoo.com/ci

and I see that you visited my forum at DOL :D

Greema,

PWND = :Owned:

cheers!

Lucia,

I think I did post a link to a Yahoo Group for CI prospectives and owners and it is at http://groups.yahoo.com/ci

and I see that you visited my forum at DOL :D

Greema,

PWND = :Owned:

cheers!

Ah! My dear Boult! I should have realized it would be you! Okay, Lucia's gonna be one happy camper!

(and thanks for explaining -- this old gal has a lot to learn -- LOL) (AND thanks for your reply to deafprinter)

Ah! My dear Boult! I should have realized it would be you! Okay, Lucia's gonna be one happy camper!

(and thanks for explaining -- this old gal has a lot to learn -- LOL) (AND thanks for your reply to deafprinter)
yeah he joined today to defend mookie! I wonders....

Back