CI Eval Done!!

AshJagla

Reaction score
I'm just so excited and had to share! Zoe has been lagging behind on her HA testing required to finish her cochlear implant evaluation. The past 2 appointments she completely bombed, 1 due to too much fluid in her ears from an infection and the other due to having a substitute audiologist who wasn't familiar with my little one's hearing cues. I was feeling a bit disheartened about being delayed, but today Z tested so beautifully that they believe they've got all the evidence they need to approve her and submit to insurance! We're done with HA testing for now!! I was told insurance has up to 30 days to approve or deny, and if all goes well we should have a surgery date by the end of next month :D

Good news indeed and hope the Cochlear Implant operation is a success,

hope you have good luck with the insurance and you get the approval quickly enough!

Thank you everyone! We hope all goes smoothly with insurance, I haven't dealt with the actual idea of surgery just yet, I'm kind of putting off my break down until after a date is set lol.

Alex - Awesome!! Congrats to you for completing your eval! Hope everything goes well for you!!

Back