CI dry aid kits

kayla123

Reaction score
Hi, i was just wondering if those of you who have a CI use the dry aid kits on an everyday basis. I use it but not on an everyday basis and was'nt sure if that was bad not to use it everyday. I was also told to take out the batteries at night when i do use it and i do. Do any of you ever leave batteries in? Any input would be great...thanks. :)

My wife has this jar full of some kind of pellets with a foam disc on top of it and she leaves her hearing aids sealed in it overnight when she needs to dry out the aids for whatever reason.

She always takes the batteries out. I don't know why but it's just from my observation...

I have a dry aid kit for my CI. I use it every couple of days...more if it is very humid (or when I get really sweaty) which typically the case in NC especially during summer.

I sometimes take the batteries out of the CI and sometimes don't. I generally do pull the batteries out and I think that is probably the best approach.

i do that every night put in the dry aid kit. only times i miss is when i'm out of town for the weekend. however when i get 1 week vacation i bring the dry aid kit with me wherever i go.

Back