CI clinic ratings?

HOH-ME

Reaction score
Is there somewhere, here or elsewhere, that shows ratings for various CI clinics around the country? We have about 10 options near us but I can't find any website that shows reviews of the drs or services or anything like that. Does it exist?

I guess I was looking for ratings of the centers and overall CI programs, including doctors but also the audi's and staff.

you might be able to find ratings for the clinics and such on one of those sites.

I would think it is hard to evaluate since each clinic would have more than 1-2 audiologists, and just about everyone I know says they like one person and not the other.

I don't know where in MN you are, but there is also the U of M (Minneapolis) or Duluth (St. Mary's). All 3 (including the Mayo) do CIs.

I just had mine done at Mayo, very impressed with their team considering my circumstances. My commute is 1.5 hours one way, feel it's a small price to pay.

I just had mine done at Mayo, very impressed with their team considering my circumstances. My commute is 1.5 hours one way, feel it's a small price to pay.

Did you look into other clinics in MN? Do you normally Dr at Mayo? We are in the TC Metro area so Mayo isn't that bad of a drive if I can get approved to use Mayo vs and "in-network" clinic.

Back