CI and Iphone

hugoboss84

Reaction score
Anyone in here with CI and uses the Iphone? I know there is a AT&T TAP for Iphone users, but has anyone had luck while making calls on the Iphone with the CI ? I am curious to know how you do it - either directly placing the phone next to your CI or through neckloops & other accessories. I recently tried to use a friend's Iphone and could hear very little - is it just me??

I have had a Blackberry for almost 2 years now, and I am considering making the switch to Iphone, since I am terribly bored with my BB Curve & I dont have that many people to call/text/email, and the BB is a little harder to follow on since it doesnt work at all on telecoil; I use my non-telecoil programs.

RonJaxon got Iphone with his new N5 CI. I might get a Iphone but not speak at all. I have no problem with blackberry but it's broken now. Iphone or Nexus will be my next.

I haven't advanced enough to understand much speech yet. I was just activated a little over a month ago but it's going great. I do love the iphone. In just can't hear speech enough yet. I'll let you know when I can and what I think.

Ron Jaxon

Back