Chromecast

Testing chromecast with netflix. Subtitles do work on netflix. Cool. That s yellow subtitle texting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUP_0kYq_iY[/ame]

you don't understand

Apple TV, Google TV, Google Chromecast , any other network movie are NOT GOOD because some ISP limit usage data, TWC is 40GB, Cox, comcast some 100, 200 or 300gb limit, 4gb = 1 hour, if 200GB limit, = 50 hours per month, if over 50hour, you get bills more money $$$$ but Google FIOS or some ISP are unlimit, no problem,

better Cox, Comcast, TWC cableTV are unlimited and directV / dish too, but we wait unlimited usage data

My Samsung SmartTV have Netflix, Youtube, and other apps on tv. I don't really need Chromecast.

I wonder why Google makes this product when we have alot of apps available on our TVs, BD players and other STBs. I guess it's good for people who want media streamings on their TVs (old models and some new models) that have no apps but have a HDMI input available.

you don't understand

Apple TV, Google TV, Google Chromecast , any other network movie are NOT GOOD because some ISP limit usage data, TWC is 40GB, Cox, comcast some 100, 200 or 300gb limit, 4gb = 1 hour, if 200GB limit, = 50 hours per month, if over 50hour, you get bills more money $$$$ but Google FIOS or some ISP are unlimit, no problem,

better Cox, Comcast, TWC cableTV are unlimited and directV / dish too, but we wait unlimited usage data

My bill don't have overpayment yet. It still same price monthly. I use Sprint Relay's unlimited data and $7.99 monthly for NETFLIX for iPhone user can mirroring to Apple TV.

Also, I do pay rent new release movie in Apple TV one time a month without walk in blockbuster stores or redbox vendors. (i'm lazy)

I do pay TWC for only internet data price and I don't need to add HBO and other movie subscriptions are too pricey. TWC's cable modern do have signal to digital TV without over-the-air antenna for free local TV channels. (TWC blocked CBS channel for failed agreement and terms. Over-the-air antenna Digital TV don't block CBS channel)

My bill don't have overpayment yet. It still same price monthly. I use Sprint Relay's unlimited data and $7.99 monthly for NETFLIX for iPhone user can mirroring to Apple TV.

Also, I do pay rent new release movie in Apple TV one time a month without walk in blockbuster stores or redbox vendors. (i'm lazy)

I do pay TWC for only internet data price and I don't need to add HBO and other movie subscriptions are too pricey. TWC's cable modern do have signal to digital TV without over-the-air antenna for free local TV channels. (TWC blocked CBS channel for failed agreement and terms. Over-the-air antenna Digital TV don't block CBS channel)

TWC and CBS will be end before NFL season games start.

you don't understand

Google doesn't own FiOS, Verizon does.

you said "I use Sprint Relay's unlimited data", really? I hear sprint limit 5gb per $29.95, I don't remember. how much you pay sprint unlimited data? $150? $75?

you said "I use Sprint Relay's unlimited data", really? I hear sprint limit 5gb per $29.95, I don't remember. how much you pay sprint unlimited data? $150? $75?

haha! old unlimited data was $29.99 used for WiMax and 3G networks.

Now, increase price $44.99 plus tax due to launch LTE networks.

you don't understand

TWC has no data limit.

Chromecast vs Apple TV

hey,
Chromecast is 2gb storage, not good!!
my old Sony GoogleTV with Blu-Ray is 8GB

I found Chromecast vs AppleTV
I think AppleTV is better than Chromecast

Google Chromecast vs. Apple TV

I will wait for next gen AppleTV

I am sad that Microsoft InternetTV on Media Center is no longer, I used internetTV and it was biggest more, I watch science, technology NASA, C|Net, more than GoogleTV and AppleTV but MS InternetTV was GONE! only CBS, NBC, etc..

I am sad that Microsoft InternetTV on Media Center is no longer, I used internetTV and it was biggest more, I watch science, technology NASA, C|Net, more than GoogleTV and AppleTV but MS InternetTV was GONE! only CBS, NBC, etc..

Microsoft TV still available but only via web browser. It can be located at Bing Video - Bing Videos

NASA, C|Net, some other network or websites left MS because they made their own channel apps to be available on some streaming devices. Check Apps store on GoogleTV or Roku or AppleTV (not sure about AppleTV but can someone confirm for us?) and you will find those C|Net or CBS etc channel apps to add to your streaming device.

My guess is that since many websites and network left MS Channel to create their own channel apps so MS dropped the InternetTV because it was shrinking down.

I don't like web browser, I like Media Center with remote control for relex without mouse and keyboard on HDTV. I don't remember "Zane" (wrong spell) had lot of Apple, Microsoft, C|Net, NASA, more more than AppleTV and GoogleTV, Zane is GONE!

Microsoft TV still available but only via web browser. It can be located at Bing Video - Bing Videos

NASA, C|Net, some other network or websites left MS because they made their own channel apps to be available on some streaming devices. Check Apps store on GoogleTV or Roku or AppleTV (not sure about AppleTV but can someone confirm for us?) and you will find those C|Net or CBS etc channel apps to add to your streaming device.

My guess is that since many websites and network left MS Channel to create their own channel apps so MS dropped the InternetTV because it was shrinking down.

Back