Christopher Reeve's Wife Has Lung Cancer

ravensteve1961 said:
I do have something to bitch about. Scintist have found out second hand smoke can cause type 2 diabetes. Im gonna talk to a lawyer about this after i get my first case solved to get my job back.

Okay. You do that, and we'll see how far you get with it. :lol:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
lung cancer is not only from smoking.. its also from second hand smoking, and pollution caused by factories. i'm sure there's more to list.. but that's all i can think of for now.

That is true and I agree with you.

:( When I first heard the news of Dana Reeves, all I could think "why her"? For 9 years, she took care of her wonderful husband Christopher after his accident, with not one moment of regret and with a lot of bravery and smiles!

Now to have to go through this, after the sadness she had to endure with the death of Christopher, how much more can this woman take?

She is the bravest of the bravest, and I know she will do everything in her power to kick this for the sake of her son. He already lost his dad, and to see what his dad had to go through for 9 years, and now his Mom. But, I know he will support her 100percent as he did for his dad.

I pray for Dana that she will get well and that with modern medicine she will be on the right road to recover.

She's a wonderful and amazing woman!!!!

Well, it's sad that Dana Reeves has lung cancer.. I certainly pray she beats it well... but I dont know... hope she will ha to work hard to ensure her son's future as well..

:topic: Raven..man ya are one prick eh... complaining and whining and spouting your shit all over here eh?? I suggest ya take a massive puff of that cigar and go croak in a pond of smokecrap.... oy ya are one strange dude...

ravensteve1961 said:
I Bet now shes gonna run to her lawyer and sue the tabbaco companies.See its all about money. It says right on every package you buy ""WARNING That Cigarette might be hazards to your health"" People know the warnings what cigarettes can do and the minute they get lung cancer they run to their lawyers.

Reeve's Wife Has Lung Cancer

Though most victims of lung cancer are smokers, Reeve is not, said foundation spokeswoman Maggie Goldberg.

RavenSteve1961,

What is your education level? I am surprised that you already graduated at high school. I do understand that you may have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Are you aware that Dana Reeves is not a smoker.

RS, Pay attention: She can not sue
cigarette companies since
she can not smoke. Got it
Understand ok? Hey RS
Are you following me?
Hello RS, pay attention...
(Well, RS can not read very well. I gave up....)

I did read.Thank you very much.She can sue cause everyone in know whos not a smoker has got near people who do smoke.I bet she got near even other celelebrities who do smoke.Its called second hand smoke.So she sure can sue the tabbacco companies.

:squint: Ravensteve, allow me to make a personal suggestion - I think you have very messed up priorities when it comes to humanity and life. Life is not all about lawsuits. This is about life, and honoring it. Wouldn't you agree that Dana Reeves was a honorable woman first of all? Do you understand what I mean?

About 10% of lung cancer sufferers do not smoke while 90% do. Dana is under 10% so check the facts before assuming that she smoked.

Debates without facts are without merits.

Re: Cancer

My grandmother had 13 sisters n brothers. ALL died from cancer in one form or another. They don't smoke, they didn't have absetos exposure growing up. They were good lil people eating properly and drinking water etc. Explain that? I can. Chemicals in your own house can cause you to have cancer. I.E. Pinesol is made from Agent Orange (the same crap they used in the Vietnam war), Crest toothpaste contains saccrine (asptrame) that triggers mirgaines, Formaldehyde is used in shampoos (thats what they use to preserve the dead eck), Bleach is linked to breast cancer (can we say absorption), and the list goes on and on. That's why I have a sig with a link because I want the general public and especially deaf people to be made aware of what they are allowing in their houses.

I feel that you are insulting Dana and her lung cancer since she worked her ass off for 9 years staying on christopher's side 'til he died and then now she has lung cancer and you go up and insult her thinking that she would go sue cigarette companies about lung cancer when you dont know a FUCK about her!

you are fucking pathetic and fucking stupid and an fucking mindless ignoarant cold hearted soul less son of a fucking flea bag diseased monkey!

I'm putting you on ignore for good.

good riddance.

mld4ds said:
RavenSteve1961,

What is your education level? I am surprised that you already graduated at high school. I do understand that you may have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Are you aware that Dana Reeves is not a smoker.

RS, Pay attention: She can not sue
cigarette companies since
she can not smoke. Got it
Understand ok? Hey RS
Are you following me?
Hello RS, pay attention...
(Well, RS can not read very well. I gave up....)

Laughing... :lol: Good Point !! RavenSteve expect this world to be perfect. We have to live with it daily in our life. He complained about cochlear implant, smoking, food, and politics. What else ???

First of all is: Dana Reeves...

I was shock to learn about this from other forum :( It´s very sad because she´s a wonderful lady and should not deserve like this. :( Why her?

She´s my thought and prayer and hope chemo therapy will cure her healthy.

Second: Ravensteven

*sigh* Did you read warning label on cigarette packet? If yes, what it says?
Anyone can´t do anything to file lawsuit to against tabacoo companies because they know cigarettes could risk their healthy as what the cigarette packet shown. This is their own responsible when they know smoking is bad for their healthy.

Yes, I´m agree some of posts here that it´s not only smoking cause lung cancer. I has a friend who got small tumor on her left lung and saved few years ago. She never smoke...

Agrees with CODAchild.

I am just totally stunned to hear that Dana has lung cancer and I truly feel very bad for her. As long as she gets herself treated and hopefully she'll beat the odds. My prayers goes to her.

Sabrina said:
Laughing... :lol: Good Point !! RavenSteve expect this world to be perfect. We have to live with it daily in our life. He complained about cochlear implant, smoking, food, and politics. What else ???

He also complained about having no life, cops, his deafness....

I found out something.....
Lung cancer can be caused by other factors like radon, genetics so that could
be why Dana Reeves got lung cancer..she never smoked and Christopher never smoked either so it was not from second hand smoke in her household..
they said some certain women are more suspectiable to lung cancer than others so thats probably why...I hope she will be ok anyway.

Whatt! thats shocked me! Man, this Reeve family been suffered through alots. Hope it go easily journey for them, Bless them!

smoke

she not smoke but happen she near around people who smoke or go to sing club.... if person never smoke but still go ouside and around people who smoke you still smell to your lung.... so that happen get lung cancer... Lung Cance not easy and must be scare... :angel:

seems like reeve family is on curse just like JFK's family :jaw:

its really sad news and i'm aware there's no cure for it yet.. but i pray for her strong recovery..

Tamara said:
That's terrible.

Sad for their 13 years old son Will.

I feel so bad about their son,Will. First, he lost his father and maybe, he will lose his mother! :cry: I do not want Dana to die.

It's saddening but...it's part of the "life cycle" -- as we're growing up in a rapidly expanding population on earth and that's causing all types of pollution, etc which in turn cause different forms of cancer in people.
We need to be more ecologically aware and take better care of earth.

Back