christmas....

kazumi

Reaction score
what do u want for christmas? ^^

I'd like to win the lottery. :giggle: j/k

Actually, all I want for Christmas is to have good health and fortune for my entire family and I during 2009. I also hope my guide dog (who is 12 years old) will be able to experience another year of excellent health.

too early to think about Christmas, im thinking about Thanksgiving.

anyway, it wont hurt to say, "i want Toughbook laptop for Christmas, mommy"

UGH! Why everyone brings up "CHRISTMAS" right now? Can't other wait till after Thanksgiving then can discuss about it.

But I will say it anyway...

I only wanted a new digital camera and dunno if can afford buy new monitor/TV (2 in one) but can wait in 2009.

PS3 or XBox 360 (very unlikely to happen) Can't afford.

i dont care what they buy me anything but MOST IMPORTANT TO ME BE WITH MY HUBBY, MY CAT, FAMILY SPEND TOGETHER... :)

to be with my family....not really need anything as I prefer to work hard for it. Christmas to me is about getting together and accept any gift no matter what it is.

I would say; A new MAC Laptop for myself but I want to have a best christmas for my daughter ^_^

Beats me...perhas get millions of games and a very nice sports car XD

lol actually not much but would like to spend the holidays with my friends and family, is all. :)

An overseas trip ;D

A new TV - haven't had a TV for over a year LOL.

All I want was to spend my time with my son and his second family. We are a family now and will stay that way forever.

Back