Christmas shopping

Buckdodgers said:
Im not bugging lucia ok? I just didnt know she wasnt into christmas.

Yea, she have reason to hate it because of her personal.

I have gotten started on Christmas shopping for family and a couple of friends. I have some ideas on my mind, but haven't implemented them yet.

Since I have a large family, we're buying gifts for $5 dollars or under. It's helpful, but can be challenging at times. :)

My plan is xmas early shopping...
Just buy one gifts per child.. that is it..
Stockings $150 bux each My kid

My kids can buy their wish list during boxing day bargin the sale.. Every Year! :)

I tend to buy xmas gifts goes for my hubby's family and few my family too.. G'Enough!

LuciaDisturbed said:
Christmas = excessive family drama

yea i feel the same way. sometimes i just leave real early right after the exchanging gifts and dinner.

LuciaDisturbed said:
I hate Christmas.

same here.. it is depressing when I don't have a freind to chat with or cuddle with on christmas and I wud end up drinking to make myself feel better lol otherwise than that I hate christmas and new year eve cuz don't ask.. I never really go with a date why I ever chose friends over a date :ugh: hopefully not happen again this year lol

and I usually shop a month or 2 months before xmas.. so I don't have to feel pressured to buy gifts at last min blah.. or I wud lose my $$ that way :roll: and plus my sis's b-day is like few days after new year eve.. so I wud buy her a gift at same time so I don't have to worry about it.. :roll: god.. remind me not to try to have kids that wud be born after xmas cuz it's worse month cuz january is depressing month for me :ugh:

Sweetheart said:
I'm not even ready for Christmas. I do hate Christmas for eatting my money up! I do love Christmas to spending with my family, boyfriend and friends... But two things are suck to having Christmas and birthdays! My brother's birthday is on Christmas and my best friend, Tiffanie's birthday is on December 27! Ahhh! Hate it!

Dec 27 maybe it should be perfect cause all you can buy for xmas gifts and one gift all in one in Dec lol .. my mom always shopping xmas gifts then pick one gifts from xmas gift and give me for my birthday cause my birthday is in Dec 10 perfect timing lol not have to buy more more more hahaha but still there my sister's birthday in Nov 6, 30 and Feb 20th lol

I haven't thought of xmas, yet. As for right now, I'm thinking of school supplies for my kid n' get ready to buy some more clothes for the fall. I prefer one step at a time for this month becuz last month, I already spent some of toys/games for his graduation gifts. Sometimes, I usually prepare every summer if he feels like go to recreational sports, depends on his mood n' we tend to go out someplace on vacation. That's why I'm not ready ahead of time. Normally after 10mo, I ask my kid what he wants for xmas then I can make a list to prepare looking for stuffs lil by lil before two wks end of xmas.

I dont shop for christmas gifts AFTER thanksgiving, mostly.

Thats just so damn true and agree with that 100%!! Especially with the In-Laws ahhhh they drive me krazy!!

LuciaDisturbed said:
Christmas = excessive family drama

I don't usually start my Christmas shopping this early. I recently had to shop for clothes and school supplies for my daughter before she goes back to school soon.

Humbug...

hi all,
I really hate christmas. Didn't used to but now I'm a refromed optimist. Nothing honest or worth while about it anymore. For all the reaasons listed above. Pretensions about happiness, pretensions about money, obocessions to buy. Christmas is now a programmed event. We're programmed by the corporations that have trained us to buy, buy, buy, more, more, and more expensively each year. I hate christmas, I really do. Not even Christ could love what christmas has become. I believe that this holiday should have all religious significance removed from it. Not do desmean the celebration, but to keep from demeaning the religion. Let's call it "greedimas"or "christmess". It's a bit more fitting. I hate christmas, it's really obscene. I get so depressed when I find the parking lots full of people spending money they don't have on things they don't need. Of course there are people who do have more money than they need and they're out there buying really oboscenely expensive stuff just because they can. Stuff it into their Lexus or their Jaguar, or Mercedes, or Rolls or any other car that costs more than 90 percnet of the people in even industrialized countries make in a year. Take it home to your 12 christmas trees with gold ornaments. Bah, Humbug. I hate christmas.
Oh,I 'm Tired ...I cant stand the malls every store has christmas decorations. And the music every christmas song in every store.If i see santa in the sky im going to shoot him down... :squint:

thank you :)

Attachments

• baa_humbug_270.gif
    baa_humbug_270.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
lol. i havent even started on shopping. ive been working a tad bit too much. gotta get started on my shopping.

I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I'm flying back home and there's no room for presents. I could shop when I'm back at home, but that will prove to be difficult seeing how I'm flying back on the night before Christmas Eve. :(

I am done!! Pretty soon, I will wrap x-mas presents. X-mas present is in my closet, I told them not to peeking.

I haven't start my christmas shopping yet, I only got two gifts. I will start going to the shopping on the first of week in December because I am in the processing to moving to my new house this weekend. My mom's side, we are doing draw names. It saves our money...also my dad's side do the same thing. I only have to get my parents, my brother, grandmas, and the names I drawed. Of course I will have to get two presents for my brother because his birthday is on Christmas's Day.

I haven't even start my Christmas shopping yet, I still have a few weeks to go, so no hurry here....

Back