Reaction score
check out our website

AVON Representative Mary

Need Help e.mail

Available VP too

Thank you

Mary and Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i wanna know how do u set up for avon? i like to sell people around my hometown..

Back in 1996 or 1997, before i became Transman and i was trying to selling avon products in our ex-hometown where we used to live there and very few ppl were interested but after that stopped buying from me that time as i was having hard time selling those to hearies and most of hearies are indian (india) and some of our neighborhood already had their avon representative in their area... that makes me unsuccessful to selling that in my ex-area!!! So, i did quit becoming avon representative and also i was tupperware representative too but again unsuccessful one!!! Oh well... And i almost become Kirby Vacuum cleaner salesperson in a few months ago but i rather not going door to door representative as i am not good at it!!! Oh well again!!!!

Back in 1996 or 1997, before i became Transman and i was trying to selling avon products in our ex-hometown where we used to live there and very few ppl were interested but after that stopped buying from me that time as i was having hard time selling those to hearies and most of hearies are indian (india) and some of our neighborhood already had their avon representative in their area... that makes me unsuccessful to selling that in my ex-area!!! So, i did quit becoming avon representative and also i was tupperware representative too but again unsuccessful one!!! Oh well... And i almost become Kirby Vacuum cleaner salesperson in a few months ago but i rather not going door to door representative as i am not good at it!!! Oh well again!!!!

Well, you are not the only one. I used to sell Nikken health magnet products to my customers and another company that also sells some multi-vitamins. These products are not for sale in public. They are part of MLM. It was not successful for me because they are so expensive.

Mary is hearing impaired saleswoman. It would be easier for you to buy her products because she communicates with her customers thru her emails and her website. I believe that she can be successful because she knows what is the best for you to use which are useful. Her prices are reasonable than other websites' prices because of the shipping cost - see yourself.

Let ya know that I am no longer selling to anyone.. However, I do keep avon rep. for myself but ...

If you really want buy or question.. Pls click on website and e.mail.. I am not able to check here private e.mail :wave:

I love "AVON" I got that around here in my area since their business is close here. They are still pretty good!

I love AVON too. I get them around my work. My most favorite is their eyeliner. I still have those jewerly from Avon dated back in the 80's till now. Do you ever order from Outlet AVON? I do sometimes.

I love AVON too. I get them around my work. My most favorite is their eyeliner. I still have those jewerly from Avon dated back in the 80's till now. Do you ever order from Outlet AVON? I do sometimes.

One of my favorite things from AVON is bath stuff. I also love to use "SSS (Skin So Soft) " oil that really helps keep bugs away lol, I even use it on my dog kasey when she a baby because she wasn't old enough to use flea collor at 4 weeks old. It works great! :giggle:

One of my favorite things from AVON is bath stuff. I also love to use "SSS (Skin So Soft) " oil that really helps keep bugs away lol, I even use it on my dog kasey when she a baby because she wasn't old enough to use flea collor at 4 weeks old. It works great! :giggle:

Did you know you can use Skin so Soft oil for hardwood floorings...it works like magic and scents is always welcome!!! Better than any other expensive hardwood floor products.

Let ya know that I am no longer selling to anyone.. However, I do keep avon rep. for myself but ...

If you really want buy or question.. Pls click on website and e.mail.. I am not able to check here private e.mail :wave:

Now you can either leave private email here :D

Yes i do have selling Outlet AVON :D :D :D

Did you know you can use Skin so Soft oil for hardwood floorings...it works like magic and scents is always welcome!!! Better than any other expensive hardwood floor products.

Oh really? that sound so interesting. I should try it that way, great idea! It save me extra $$$$$ spending on hardwood floor products. Thanks for the great tip! :hug::thumb:

lol you got me confused when i looked "thread" and said "Avon" i thought you mean you shopping at my hometown Avon, Indiana. but I was wrong, you mean Avon store.

Hi,

I want to buy something from Avon. So I check the website. They won't accept a personal check. I don't like the credit cards. That's why.

Deafbear

Hi,

I want to buy something from Avon. So I check the website. They won't accept a personal check. I don't like the credit cards. That's why.

Deafbear

why not use debit card?

Debit card...no, I will not use my debit card for buy something but ATM bank only. I prefered the personal check instead.

I don't like the credit cards put it on the online...due of hackers and frauds....that's why I use my check for the catalogs, and billings on the mail (smail) only.

Deafbear

You might want to get a money order from a Post Office to buy Phillips's Avon products. That would solve your problem. :D

Back