Christmas Desktop

Canuckian_Chick

Reaction score
Hi All, \

Whoohooo we finally got the snow we wanted before Christmas, ack... it took me a couple of hours to shovel my driveway as it was heavy and wet snow..

I just want to know which reliable site I should look for posting Christmas Pictures on desktop.. I use to have the house on the hill with snow falling but can't find it... boohoo...

Also, I would like to have one religious Christmas for my mom's laptop desktop..

With appreciation, :ty:

Recommend you try use google *click* images only.. there's bunch of Christmas background come word "Merry Christmas" or X-mas or Christmas" wha..ever make it so your choice word.. put it there and search it..
it will appear lot of images

Recommend you try use google *click* images only.. there's bunch of Christmas background come word "Merry Christmas" or X-mas or Christmas" wha..ever make it so your choice word.. put it there and search it..
it will appear lot of images

yeah I've looked and I just thought if someone has a good site to go to smile..

ohh your lil boy is precious, what his name??

thanks for your help.. good evening

Hi All, \

Whoohooo we finally got the snow we wanted before Christmas, ack... it took me a couple of hours to shovel my driveway as it was heavy and wet snow..

I just want to know which reliable site I should look for posting Christmas Pictures on desktop.. I use to have the house on the hill with snow falling but can't find it... boohoo...

Also, I would like to have one religious Christmas for my mom's laptop desktop..

With appreciation, :ty:

hey I thought it was spelled "Kanook"

Back