Christins actually worshipping a WHAT??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catholic believes it was wine, Christians believe it was fruit, according to the bible that's what it stated. ;)

No, it's not just Catholic but other beliefs as well like Luthern, Protestiant, etc. All what I heard from Christians for a first time here is JUICE... :eek3:

No, it's not just Catholic but other beliefs as well like Luthern, Protestiant, etc. All what I heard from Christians for a first time here is JUICE... :eek3:

Okay, I just know Catholic does because I used to be a member of a Catholic church before becoming a Christian. ;)

Well, I agree with Reba, Cheri and Defee. Study the Word of God (Bible) is huge difference than worshipping the Bible. Right, there is non alcohol wine, that is where Jesus used. As of protestant's view which I agree, yeast and alcohol represent sin, ( clarify, not mean sin itself, its a picture) and unleaven and non alcohol represent purity, (that's described Jesus). Jesus was dead, But He is alive and lives in my heart and those who call upon Him. His love is not the same as human love. Human love is limited, His love is uncoditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back