Chris Benoit and his family were found dead today

Status
Not open for further replies.
...The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.
Why on earth would they show a three-hour "tribute" to someone who possibly killed his own wife and young son? Shouldn't they wait to find out what happened first? Why are they honoring a possible killer?

Why on earth would they show a three-hour "tribute" to someone who possibly killed his own wife and young son? Shouldn't they wait to find out what happened first? Why are they honoring a possible killer?

WWE planning to put 3 hours special edition show to "in honor of Vince McMahon's death" but resulted Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in his house yesterday afternoon and WWE decided to cancelled the show, so they can put Chris Benoit and his family's tribute show last night on WWE RAW... No one knows resulted till like 12 am, find out detective starting suspect Benoit killed his family, so we still dont know whats result/autopsy till today or so

WWE planning to put 3 hours special edition show to "in honor of Vince McMahon's death" but resulted Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in his house yesterday afternoon and WWE decided to cancelled the show, so they can put Chris Benoit and his family's tribute show last night on WWE RAW... No one knows resulted till like 12 am, find out detective starting suspect Benoit killed his family, so we still dont know whats result/autopsy till today or so

Yeah but if the autospy finds out that Chris did kill his wife and son, I lost my respect for him

I was surfing last night in Prowrestling.com and was gonna check on news and saw the pic of Chris Benoit and the other statement 1967-2007 and I was flaggerested by this... but now as I read other news and etc... I just am shocked this has happened... Chris was a pure wrestler and hard working.. I wonder what the hell happened to him and his wife and their kid.. I do know that Chris has 2 other kids in Edmonton with his ex wife (Chris's first marriage I believe before Chris married Nancy)

R.I.P. Benoit family.

Ah, that defined mess WWE's storyline up of death of Vince who came out in person last night on RAW. Then do all over with new storylines for next show. :deal:

Seemed like more dead wrestlers than dead pro boxers last few years? :ugh3:

Here is repost with added few new names of Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 65

Chris Von Erich - 21 ~ suicide
Mike Von Erich - 23 ~ suicide
Louie Spiccoli - 27 ~ overdosed cocaine
Art Barr - 28 ~ death unknown
Gino Hernandez - 29 ~ overdosed cocaine
Jay Youngblood - 30 ~ heart attack
Rick McGraw - 30 ~ heart attack
Joey Marella - 30 ~ died from car crash
Ed Gatner - 31 ~ ???
Buzz Sawyer - 32 ~ heart attack
Crash Holly - 32 ~ overdosed painkillers
Kerry Von Erich - 33 ~ suicide
D.J. Peterson - 33 ~ died from motorccyle crash
Eddie Gilbert - 33 ~ heart attack
The Renegade - 33
Owen Hart - 33
Chris Candido - 33
Adrian Adonis - 34
Gary Albright - 34
Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
Yokozuna - 34
Big Dick Dudley - 34
Brian Pillman - 35
Marianna Komlos - 35
Pitbull #2 - 36
The Wall/Malice - 36
Leroy Brown - 38
Mark Curtis - 38
Eddie Guerrero - 38
Davey Boy Smith - 39
Johnny Grunge - 39
Vivian Vachon - 40
Jeep Swenson - 40
Brady Boone - 40
Terry Gordy - 40
Bertha Faye - 40
Billy Joe Travis - 40
Chris Benoit - 40
Larry Cameron - 41
Rick Rude - 41
Randy Anderson - 41
Bruiser Brody - 42
Miss Elizabeth - 42
Big Boss Man - 42
Earthquake - 42
Mike Awesome - 42
Ray Candy - 43
Nancy Benoit (Woman) - 43
Dino Bravo - 44
Curt Hennig - 44
Bam Bam Bigelow - 45
Jerry Blackwell - 45
Junkyard Dog - 45
Hercules - 45
Andre the Giant - 46
Big John Studd - 46
Chris Adams - 46
Mike Davis - 46
Hawk - 46
Dick Murdoch - 49
Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
Rocco Rock - 49
Sherri Martel - 49
Moondog Spot - 51
Ken Timbs - 53
Uncle Elmer - 54
Pez Whatley - 54
Eddie Graham - 55
Tarzan Tyler - 55
Haystacks Calhoun- 55
Giant Haystacks - 55
The Spoiler - 56
Kurt Von Hess - 56
Moondog King - 56
Gene Anderson - 58
Dr. Jerry Graham - 58
Bulldog Brown - 58
Tony Parisi - 58
Rufus R. Jones - 60
Ray Stevens - 60
Stan Stasiak - 60
Terry Garvin - 60
Boris Malenko - 61
Little Beaver - 61
Sapphire - 61
Shohei Baba - 61
Dick the Bruiser - 62
Wilbur Snyder - 62
George Cannon - 62
Karl Krupp - 62
Dale Lewis - 62
Gorilla Monsoon - 62
Hiro Matsuda - 62
Bad News Brown - 63
Bulldog Brower - 63
Wahoo McDaniel - 63

Seriously, it seems like wrestler is dropping like flies and it is very tragic!

The autospy results will come around at 1:00 pm and I will post the results today, the toxical results will come in 2 weeks

Darn, time is up for giving more information of their death caused...you can copy the name and paste into seach of Wikipedia

Police confirmed this morning to ABC that this is in fact a double homicde/suicide investigation.

Also revealed were the following gruesome facts:

All 3 were found in seperate rooms. Time of death places benoit murdering Nancy first Saturday night. He then murdered his son sometime Sunday morning. Then almost 24 hours later, he commits suicide. Benoit's body was found in his personal weight room.

It is speculated that Benoit killed Nancy in the heat of an argument, possibly about her leaving him with their son. Then, as his son wakes the next morning, Chris decides to kill him as well.

What happened in the hours in between the deaths and his suicide is not known, but it is known that Benoit never left the house during this time. He stayed in there with their corpses for almost 24 hours before finally making the decision to kill himself rather than face prosecution.

Sources inside WWE told ABC that Saturday night, Benoit sounded calm on the phone, and really only described his situation as a "family emergency". Benoit, who was supposed to win the ECW belt that Sunday at the PPV, turned the belt down and said something along the lines of "I don't want it, give it to someone else". And WWE did just that. Johnny Nitro, who took benoit's place in the ring, got the belt Benoit was supposed to get.

Several major news media outlets outright refused to even look at this story at first, believing it was indeed another hoax like McMahon's death. However, with TMZ.com, ABC, and CNN covering it now, this story has broke wide open. There are plans this week for coverage of this case on CNN's nancy Grace.

Autopsy results are due later today.

Wow...just wow....

Dang such a shame this has to happen to someone like Chris Benoit...

Link???

Police confirmed this morning to ABC that this is in fact a double homicde/suicide investigation.

Also revealed were the following gruesome facts:

All 3 were found in seperate rooms. Time of death places benoit murdering Nancy first Saturday night. He then murdered his son sometime Sunday morning. Then almost 24 hours later, he commits suicide. Benoit's body was found in his personal weight room.

It is speculated that Benoit killed Nancy in the heat of an argument, possibly about her leaving him with their son. Then, as his son wakes the next morning, Chris decides to kill him as well.

What happened in the hours in between the deaths and his suicide is not known, but it is known that Benoit never left the house during this time. He stayed in there with their corpses for almost 24 hours before finally making the decision to kill himself rather than face prosecution.

Sources inside WWE told ABC that Saturday night, Benoit sounded calm on the phone, and really only described his situation as a "family emergency". Benoit, who was supposed to win the ECW belt that Sunday at the PPV, turned the belt down and said something along the lines of "I don't want it, give it to someone else". And WWE did just that. Johnny Nitro, who took benoit's place in the ring, got the belt Benoit was supposed to get.

Several major news media outlets outright refused to even look at this story at first, believing it was indeed another hoax like McMahon's death. However, with TMZ.com, ABC, and CNN covering it now, this story has broke wide open. There are plans this week for coverage of this case on CNN's nancy Grace.

Autopsy results are due later today.

Wow...just wow....

Many people on the TV news are saying how out of character that seems.

I wonder if he was abusing steroids? That can effect the mind.

Wrestler Benoit killed wife and son and hanged himself
AP: Wrestler Benoit killed wife and son and hanged himself - USATODAY.com

Benoit strangled wife, smothered son
AP: Benoit strangled wife, smothered son - Yahoo! News

WWE's Chris Benoit, Family in Murder-Suicide: Cops
WWE's Chris Benoit, Family in Murder-Suicide: Cops - World Wrestling Entertainment : People.com

Wrestler, family dead
Bodies of Benoit, wife and son discovered in Ga. home
SI.com - More Sports - WWE wrestler Benoit, family found dead - Tuesday June 26, 2007 12:50PM

Many people on the TV news are saying how out of character that seems.

I wonder if he was abusing steroids? That can effect the mind.

yea that is possible...yet he didnt like getting divorced from his wife so he could wanted to end his own family and himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back