....Chocolates, anyone?

I like chocolates but not crazy over them. If I'm in mood, ill have some milk or white chocolate. I don't really like dark chocolate that much.

Too much cocoa for you, perhaps?

Oh--somethin' that fill up my stomach...I love it:

Brownie a la Mode

It's at Beaches and Cream and it's located in Beach Club! That's one of the Disney resort hotels like in Disney Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphins, etc. and that it's located between Epcot and Disney's MGM Studios.

About the Brownie a la Mode, it's vanallia ice cream stacked up in top of waaarrrrm brooowwwnnniiiieeeee! It is soooooo sweeeeet!!! Plus, it's got hot fudge!!

It's like this:

66.gif

but the ice cream is so tall--like about six to eight inches with hot fudge stacked in top!

By the time I eat all of it (well, almost), I was so full last month!

Brownie a la Mode

It's at Beaches and Cream and it's located in Beach Club! That's one of the Disney resort hotels like in Disney Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphins, etc. and that it's located between Epcot and Disney's MGM Studios.

About the Brownie a la Mode, it's vanallia ice cream stacked up in top of waaarrrrm brooowwwnnniiiieeeee! It is soooooo sweeeeet!!! Plus, it's got hot fudge!!

It's like this:

66.gif

but the ice cream is so tall--like about six to eight inches with hot fudge stacked in top!

Gimme me a piece! *chomps*

Brownie a la Mode

It's like this:

66.gif

When I go grocery shopping I don't always know what's available because I can't see (not to mention the fact that products are constantly changing with items being added or discontinued). I always like to learn about new grocery products and this sounds absolutely delicious! <mouth watering> Thanks Grayson for mentioning this! Guess what I'm going to add to my grocery list? :)

When I go grocery shopping I don't always know what's available because I can't see (not to mention the fact that products are constantly changing with items being added or discontinued). I always love to learn about new grocery products and this sounds absolutely delicious! <mouth watering> Thanks Grayson for mentioning this! Guess what I'm going to add to my grocery list? :)

Um...Brownie a la Mode? :D

:lol:

The next time I go to Disney World during August, I will take a picture of it with my Pocket PC.

yah, you got that right. I love hot cocoas during the winter time. I mix cocoa powder and water and heat it up and drink it. mm warm.....

if you want some hot cocoa - you should come down to Australia! As it's winter down here! :D

Yes I love chocolate, but I eat it sparingly. I think it tastes better if you eat it infrequently. I don't like a lot of American chocolates, especially milk chocolate. I go for European chocolates such as Lindt's, Ferraro (Roches), Fredli (Norwegian chocolate), Cadbury's, etc... My favourite combination would definetly be hazelnut nougat with dark chocolate. Yum! :drool:

Now I want a Hot Fudge Sundae! Worked in Friendly's Ice cream when i was in high school. was always hanging by the ice cream station dipping nuts in the hot fudge yummmy no double dipping I swear!Now I get migraines from chocolate-suxs!!!

I eat chocolate rarely. I like any chocolates except kind of nuts including.

I would for protein chocolate bar if I am in mood.

Back