Children of a Lesser God

Holly

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or seen this movie? I haven't seen it yet but I want to get other opinions on it.

There have been several threads recently about this movie. Maybe do a search, and you should be able to get all sorts of responses.

There have been several threads recently about this movie. Maybe do a search, and you should be able to get all sorts of responses.

ooh thanks, i didn't think about that!

I remember I saw the movies. It was good movies. I know Marlee Matian was good deaf actress. She won Oscar Awards, Best Actress in 1986.

I remember I saw the movies, Children of a Lesser God. It was good movies. I know deaf woman, Marlee Matian are good actress. She won Oscar Award, Best Actress in 1987.

Matian was only nineteen years of age when she performed in that movie. What a talent!

On a side note, I also own the Sound and Fury DVD. Awesome documentary.

Which one?

New one or old one?

That's one I own VHS video cassette around 10 years ago. Is it actress Marlee Martlin and actor William Hurt, you refering to? If yes, yes, that's one I own. I saw dozen of times and fanastic their ASL. I practise ASL thru watch 2 video cassettes - Children of a Lesser God/Sound and Fury before visit to USA last July 2007.. :D

Which one?

New one or old one?

That's one I own VHS video cassette around 10 years ago. Is it actress Marlee Martlin and actor William Hurt, you refering to? If yes, yes, that's one I own. I saw dozen of times and fanastic their ASL. I practise ASL thru watch 2 video cassettes - Children of a Lesser God/Sound and Fury before visit to USA last July 2007.. :D
Eh? New one? Old one? They did two movies?

Eh? New one? Old one? They did two movies?

The thread creator brought this subject up "Children of a Lesser God" got me doubt either it's new or old movie, she referring to. If she say that it's movie part II then I would love to see it. I only know those movie is old around 80s where Marlee Martlin and actor William Hurt play.

Martlin was only nineteen when she made her acting debut, not counting the stage production, in Children of a Lesser God.

Martlin was only nineteen when she made her acting debut, not counting the stage production, in Children of a Lesser God.

That's one what the thread creator referring to. Yes, that's right. It's only Children of a Lessor God is only one movie, we know - no other one.

The thread creator brought this subject up "Children of a Lesser God" got me doubt either it's new or old movie, she referring to. If she say that it's movie part II then I would love to see it. I only know those movie is old around 80s where Marlee Martlin and actor William Hurt play.

Yep that movie was made in 1986 at the time when I was a senior in high school. I remeber that well, I also remeber Dirty dancing close to that time. Damn best movies I ever watched. :cool:

That's one what the thread creator referring to. Yes, that's right. It's only Children of a Lessor God is only one movie, we know - no other one.
That wasn't the only movie that Marleen Matlin did. She also did Hear No Evil.

I just want to say...it makes me giggle that nobody has spelled Marlee Matlin's name right yet in this thread. :lol:

Back