Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard "

I enjoy making this once in a while and even make it for party fun. This is pretty good.

Shopping list: Boneless chicken breasts, milk, flour, salt, pepper, oil, honey, dijon mustard.

Ingredients:

4 boneless chicken breasts

1 cup all purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon of salt

1/4 teapoon of pepper

3/4 cup milk

1 cup of vegetable oil or corn oil less fat

Honey mustard:

1/2 cup honey

1/4 cup dijoin mustard

Direction:

1. Cut the chicken into 1/2 x 2 inch strips. For honey mustard sauce, blend honey and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.

2. Mix flour, salt, pepper in a shallow bowl, Dip chicken in milk. Roll in the flour mixture to coat well. Place chicken on waxed paper.

3. Pour 1/4 inch of oil in large heavy skillet over med heat to 350F or until a cube of white bread dripped in oil brown evenly 1 min.

4. Divided the chicken into batches. Place chicken in the layer in hot oil. fry tunring once, for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towls. and serve with honey mustard sauce.

Have fun! :wave::naughty:

GMT.... Please stop post new food thread! :fruit: I am on diet!!! :eek: :giggle: ;)

Cool!! also Love with Japanese "Panko Bread Crumbs" * from williams-Sonoma Store :D

i never tried to make honey mustard by just mixing honey and mustard.

:dunno:

lol. i always thought that was just a fancy name for a different kind of sauce.

i never tried to make honey mustard by just mixing honey and mustard.

:dunno:

lol. i always thought that was just a fancy name for a different kind of sauce.

LOL, you might want to learn to make that sauce and it pretty good. ha YOu can alway dip yourself in the sauce to these ladies LOL :laugh2:

I could never "resist" honey mustard at all LOL I use it lot!!! ha :giggle::giggle:

me too i cant resist it... the bad thing im out of dijoin mustard.. i will have to buy more so can make own homemade dressing sauce.. yummy.. heh.. :P

for now just use honey and plain mustard.. better than nothing... but its not the same.. lol :P

That recipe sound yummy! Look easy to make and I will try it out soon. Thanks for sharing it, GTM!

me too i cant resist it... the bad thing im out of dijoin mustard.. i will have to buy more so can make own homemade dressing sauce.. yummy.. heh.. :P

for now just use honey and plain mustard.. better than nothing... but its not the same.. lol :P

Yep you can do it that way, it could work if you just mix it up a bit. :) :aw:

LOL, you might want to learn to make that sauce and it pretty good. ha YOu can alway dip yourself in the sauce to these ladies LOL :laugh2:

i could do that

however

i WON'T coat myself in batter and fry myself in oil!

:nono:

it'll have to be raw human fingers with honey mustard sauce.

Back