Chicago Meetup

JessW318

Reaction score
Anyone Want to meetup to practice ASL? I'm in my first class and looking for outside the classroom experience!

Jess

I'd like to, I'm trying to learn ASL, too. The only thing is that I'm moving to Texas and well can't really do meet-ups right now.. bad timing I guess, good luck though :D

I'm in Chicago area and may barter ASL experience. For example, I would teach ASL and I would ask you to help me get home a car that I just bought. Maybe I would ask you to pick up a bike that I want to buy. I'm not asking for any money.

Derek- thank you for the offer! I wish I could take you up on this- I just wouldn't want it to be unfair to you- Im in school, work 30+hrs a week and have a 15month old. I wouldn't want to flake on my end. I want to be totally up front. I really appreciate the offer.

Thanks!! it's crazy right now since we don't really know anyone in Texas except from one person LOL...should be fun!

I'm moving to Houston, Tx. We're moving in like a few weeks which is really good since its starting to get cold here in Chicago :D
We're gonna have 60 degrees winters Woot Wooot :D So exited!:laugh2:

Back