Chicago Blackhawks game.

Yeah, you are not the only one as my hockey teams were not in the playoffs, either.

My first hockey team would be Toronto Maple Leafs and the second hockey team would be Ottawa Senators. Third, not my favorite, but I used to lived in Minnesota. In the old days long time ago, there used to be old hockey team was "Northern Stars" but was moved up to Manitoba. Now Minnesota have a new hockey team call Minnesota Wild. I don't like the name very well. So none of them were in the playoffs.

Chicago Blackhawks won the game. So I am not watching it. :(

I think you will be waiting a long time for the Maple Leafs to win the Cup.

Minnesota's original hockey team was the North Stars and they didn't move to Manitoba, but to Dallas TX in 1993, after the end of the season to play the 1993/94 NHL season and became the Dallas Stars. Minnesota also had two teams in the WHA: The Minnesota Fighting Saints which played from 1972 till 1976 when it folded and The New Minnesota Fighting Saints which were the Cleveland Crusaders, when the California Golden Seals of the NHL moved to Cleveland for the 1976/77 season, the Crusaders moved to Minnesota for the 76/77 season but folded on January 14, 1977. Finally the Wild did make the playoffs this season, but were eliminated in the second round of the playoffs by the Black Hawks who swept them 4-0.

Back