Chevy vs Toyota Nascar Racing

gmcman1996

Reaction score
Ok Kyle Busch vs Dale Jr, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, in racing , so your pick and let us know!

Nascar is all about american pride. :P It seems that Toyota is appearing in Nascar racing like in the nascar truck racing...now car.

NASCAR? *YAWNS*

You better check out European car racing to see which is better.

Faithful Die Hard fan of Dale Earnhardt # 3 for 25 years...but since he was gone so I passed on to that little E... Dale Earnhardt jr # 88 hope for best ..... but still sorely missed that big "E" "The Intimidator" the man forever!!

Geez....Deafclimber and authentic, wow you really have to post this... if this topic not for you, u really don't need to post this.....remember sorry no offense....

Geez....Deafclimber and authentic, wow you really have to post this... if this topic not for you, u really don't need to post this.....remember sorry no offense....

yea ur right sowwies, dude. if i were into nascar, i wud chose chevy over toyota. but i love ford more than any american cars. :dunno2:

yea ur right sowwies, dude. if i were into nascar, i wud chose chevy over toyota. but i love ford more than any american cars. :dunno2:

FORD=Found on Road Dead or Falling On Ravine Dead. No offense, I hate FORD...they suck. :D

Faithful Die Hard fan of Dale Earnhardt # 3 for 25 years...but since he was gone so I passed on to that little E... Dale Earnhardt jr # 88 hope for best ..... but still sorely missed that big "E" "The Intimidator" the man forever!!

Hell Yeah.. Forget European bullshit open wheels... Nascar was born from moonshine haulers... and Hell Yeah Dale Jr ROCKS... Talk about tough southern redneck racing....

Who fucking cares about European racing or F-1 or Indy Racing League? (Oh should I say "Idiotic Racing League" hence Juan Pablo Montoya, Sam Hornish Jr.. Jacques Villeneuves?... None of these sons of bitches really proved a thing in NASCAR!!!

Bet you one dollar, says that HOT and SEXY Danica Patrick gonna whup ya'll ignorant boys, and win the Indianapolis 500.... cuz only you will see her drink milk, and really show the world she is better than a man! and PROVEN!!!

Watch your ass, and your rear view mirror.. cuz Danica is coming FAST.. and fixing to put your ass 1 lap DOWN....

See you later... while I celebrate with Danica, and Dale Jr.. Woo-Hoo!!!!

Back