Cheri ~~~ I see you are a DOOL Fan

josey

Reaction score
is that true I see you have BO on your signature .
If so what do think of the story line ?
kim

Used to be a fan of DOOL, not anymore. I stopped watching it after actors and actress came back from the dead confused the whole show. :ugh2: I used to watched how Bo fought for his love for Hope Williams It was one of the best part of Days of our lives. ;)

DOOLS is my favorite soap opera show. But, yeah, I know what you mean Cheri. It is confusing and gets boring at times. I don't watch it everyday.. maybe once every 2 weeks just to catch up alittle.

Used watch DOOL myself. I always love to see BO and HOPE mostly of shows! All actors and actresses are new and I been lost to all people from Brady family and other familes that grown up. I like Allison, Carrie's sister. Whoa!

I lurv Days our of lives......

never stopping!
recording since 1 month kept.. LOL I have not watch it yet..
*Giggles*

i do watch dool
but for few weeks i haven't watched cuz it got bored but right now i am catching a little but not lot

any of young restle, Dool, passion, general hopstial make me :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: bored which I dont like it and hate it lol :lol: but my mom and my sisters love to watch it :lol:

MizzDeaf said:
Used watch DOOL myself. I always love to see BO and HOPE mostly of shows!

They're the hottest couple of Days of Our Lives for a long time! I wish Bo Brady was mine for real. :giggle:

I know very little about Bo .. since I'm not american this thread would make me :zzz:
:popcorn:

Cheri said:
They're the hottest couple of Days of Our Lives for a long time! I wish Bo Brady was mine for real. :giggle:
Cheri, You had better marry to Bo Brady :giggle:

SherryCherish, you are so right about that, but yet we find ourselves watching them anyway!

Did Marlena stop the wedding??

I am former DOOL watcher back in 90's when I had a female roommate but after I moved out of NY in 99 then I lost track of DOOL ever since. there were time when I came across DOOL this year, I am like huh? they are back? I see there is no hook then I keep flipping the channel. so not going back there anymore.

Although there is DOOL on Soap Network that show yesterday and classic DOOL if you miss yesterday or watch old DOOL like from few years ago. . whatever.. even if you missed the morning soap then you can watch them at night. http://soapnet.go.com/index.html check your cable guide if you have that channel in your lineup.

I was a fan of DOOL.. that's some whacked up shit. LOL!!

I thought it was funny when Sami Brady was up to her tricks. Sometimes I cheered her on. I do adore Marlena and John as a couple, but Bo and Hope is the best couple in my opinion.. but would hate to be either of them.. there's always something or somebody trying to separate them!

Now the legacy lives on... tsk, tsk, even the kids made a mess of things. LOL!!

Cheri said:

*come to fight* with you over BO! lol ;)

I know how you feel and I was drooling over him with HOPE. oops!

Back