Cheri, come on...

OOooooooOOOOoooooOOO LBG, TB, and! Redheadgrrl will Picking on Cheri big time! actually evryone! me watching :popcorn: :giggle: :rofl:

what change her mind to get back here?

My sister and my friends GRRR....They will push and push until I finally give in, and I did. Does that show how weak I am? It does!! :Ohno: I'm a pussy.

My sister and my friends GRRR....They will push and push until I finally give in, and I did. Does that show how weak I am? It does!! :Ohno: I'm a pussy.

Well, Cheri, you need to stand up strong. Have you heard of this saying and I am sure your sister and your friends told you this, "Don't burn down bridges."?? Ask your sister and your friends what that means. OK? They are correct because you will still need that bridge to connect with the Deaf Community. I burned down bridges too many times in my younger days.. And that is why I am not connected with them. I had to bury that anyway. There are some good people in here you can be friends with and you don't want to burn those bridges either! OK? Please try put on a happy face. You do look like a nice lovely lady in your picture in here. Guys will swoon over you and drool!! Ha. (smiling big) :D

you know, if you would be just a friend and be there for her/him just like you would be there for her/him she would be back in a heart beat, but when you doubt her and tell her differently its kinda hard to wonder ot think about who to believe because you dont give her a chance to vent it out.. Everybody has to go thru a mistake before they can realize something different like you all see.. Be there and listen to them instead of venting out differently what they see and before you tell them any different.. let one learn from their own mistake because i went thru it and All i want is MY FRIENDS TO BE THERE AND LISTEN TO ME AND willing to take the chance if there is another chance for that person...... be there for your friend and realy listen to her/him before you say anything differently or the way it turn out....... if you really care about your friends----- be there for them... not to judge them differently or tell them differently... be there like she has been there for you.....

Back