Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you use debit card or ATM only

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • others

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
which you vote:

you still write a checkbook or You don't write a checkbook, You use a debit card or use ATM to withdrawal cash or you pay bill through online.

I use my Visa checkcard. I love it because it is really convenient. I only write checks for rent only (leasing office doesn't take cash or credit/debit/checkcards, only paper checks). Everything else, even utility bills, are paid with my Visa checkcard. It makes keeping track of how much money I have in my bank account so much easier, because I cannot do math worth a shit. My math is probably at a 2nd or 3rd grade level. I had to have tutors even in the 5th grade for math, I couldn't do fractions or percentages or long division. I can do most of the multiplications, though. But I don't want to risk making serious mistakes while balancing my checkbook because I suck at math. I just let the bank do its work by giving me a daily online bank statement (or really it is updated every time my Visa checkcard is used). That way I don't over spend and risk overdrafts and get hit with the insane overdraft fees.

If I could I would do away with checks and pay the rent with my card but unfortunately I can't with this leasing office/landlord. They only take checks. Ah well.

It varies.

I use a check to pay my rent and debit to pay for everything else I do in my everyday activities. :)

I will use the check maybe once a year for my son's school pix and they take so long to deposit. Which I hate that.

I used cardcheck all the time for everything that I have to pay my bills included my mortgage. They take out automatic every month and not have to worry about fall behind on my mortgage. :D

What checkbook looks like? I have not seen it for years!

the personal checks that he/she write a checks. he/she pay by check to anywhere or pay someone.

look like as example :

John Doe Date: 10/3/2009
1 Westfield Ave
AnyTown, State 12345-1234

Pay to the Order: Anytown water utility, Inc. $ 125.50

one hundred twenty five -----------------------100/50

Memo: water bill payment Signature

:lol::lol: at DHB!

We pay our bills online...let the bank pay for the stamps! :D We have not used the checks probably more than 2 or 3 years maybe even more. I did used check for school pictures but now I just get cash to pay for it (I drop $ off at school, I don't trust kids steal the moola

I use checkbook at Target only because I trust to shop there since I work there. If I need cash, simple I just go straight to my bank ATM (not any bank branch) to get cash. I am very trust person and I really had bad memories with my old 53 bank, they ripped me off and I just learned my lesson that's why. I voted other. If I have bills to pay, I go to Wal-Mart to get money order.

I was just being sarcastic, If you see my phrase "Haven't seen for years", this would be an obviously answer.

the personal checks that he/she write a checks. he/she pay by check to anywhere or pay someone.

look like as example :

John Doe Date: 10/3/2009
1 Westfield Ave
AnyTown, State 12345-1234

Pay to the Order: Anytown water utility, Inc. $ 125.50

one hundred twenty five -----------------------100/50

Memo: water bill payment Signature

I use my debit card for most things. I write down the amounts in my checkbook so I can keep track of my balance. I use paper checks for my giving at church so they can record the amounts for tax purposes. I also use paper checks for some places that don't accept debit card transactions. Of course I use cash, too, but I don't get it from ATM machines. When I get my pay checks I deposit some and cash some.

i always pays bills online with my credit cards or bank cards than send mail

Check Card

I used checkcard Visa with Wachovia Bank , I use ATM to take cash or cashback at the register with buying foods at Publix Supermarkets. I use checkcard for shopping. I paying T-Mobile and Sprint bills on my checkcard
If Visa or NYCE is not available and I will pay with cash. I don't want to write a checks, If bills online isn't available and I will pay bill by money orders then send mail.

I always pay my bills and any shopping like foods, clothes, shoes, or whatever we need with my debits card because my bank statements and receipts had ready to PROOF! Sometimes if i have loan from " student loan at bank " then use my checkbook. I love ordered to always bought Money Order for my accidents, rent, and credit card bills, bcuz i want to make sure Any company did cash the check that's mean they already got money, tho.

Last edited:
Back