check this out

Interesting video...I'm sure you'll make a great father someday. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing this video-- ;)

**5** Thats what I, single mom, seriously took a big responsibility to educate my hearing daughters to learn ASL. I taught them how to read a book with ASL that works so wonderful education. They read the books on their own at age three. It helps my hearing children achieved their English written and use their receptive eyes and brain to be useful. Both of them were in Advanced class in their school. I am glad my hearing children have a chance to communicate with me, my d/Deaf friends, and well known Deaf role models without struggle.. It s good for them to learn positive outlook about Deaf community as well. They understand that we d/Deafies are the part of our diversity, too.

We know in our d/Deaf heart what is the best for hearing children to be more openmind and accept all kind of people no matter who do you like or dislike. We all are human beings and should respect each other for being different with our hands to communicate with body language and facial expression. that can be with or without orally speaking. No big deal!

I have no problem with hearing and deaf children as well. I did it with ASL that works so well.

I know I did the best I can be a good mother for my children with all my heart. I dont have to prove it because the rewards will come to me in the end. ;)

So therefore, I am seriously trying to educate people about us d/Deafies because people with a great attitude want to stop that kind of audist attitude because I was told by some of them dislike what they did it to us deafies and felt embarrassed that this person is hearing. I said Dont take a personal at all because it was not toward a specific person. I want them to understand our needs and our rights because we are legally deaf. Many deafies do not know about Deaf History, many issues that they never thought of that and start to wake up as they realized what people out there are trying to do to us deafies that I dont have any respect for audist attitude people who is the purpose to make money on us, and d/Deaf children.

Young generation people are great and shows a lot of respect for us as I have seen it every day. And thank you people with a great attitude! ;) I am happy things will change for our d/Deaf children s future that I care so much.

Have a wonderful day! ;-)

Sweetmind

Back