Check this out!!! ROFLMAO

MyaRain

Reaction score
HEY PLS READ 1ST AND AFTER U CAN CHECK AND CLICK THAT WHERE BELOW WITH WEBSITE THANK U READING EJOYING URSELF... HE'S ALSO PRETTY :crazy: DUMBAZZ, HE WAS TRYING TO BE STAR WARS! HE START :dance:ACT IN HIS OWN TAPE DURING HIS CLASS BUT NO BODY WAS THERE IN CLASS, SO HE JUST START :dance:ACT BY HIMSELF PLAY WITH CAMERA SO HE FORGET TO TAKE HIS THE VIDEO TAPE OUT OF THE CAMERA BEFORE HE LEAVING SOMEWHERE @ TELEVISION-FILM TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE CLASS! KNEW WHAT, OTHER PEEPS ARE FREAK THEM OUT :eek2::laugh2: ROFLMAO, GUESS WHAT? PEEPS:gossip: AN IDEA TO PUT INTO ALL ON THE INTERNET:type: WORLD! HOW HE FUCKIN EMBARRASSED DUMBAZZ!! HEY GUYS WATCH ENJOY& ROFLMAO! :rofl:
http://web.gwax.com/swk/

when you clik on the link it gives you 2 choices, the 2nd one is better

Ouch... that kid got :Owned:

I like both clips. I saw the remix recently on another website. Now, I see the original! Hehehe! :laugh2:

Hi folks!

In this case, this videotape clip which was intended for a school project, was stolen from this kid's school locker in Quebec, Canada and then was re-mixed and re-edited to humilate that kid by his fellow four students. And the edited clips were sent over internet.

As a result, the parents of this overweight kid already sued four students and their parents for $ 225,000 Canadian dollars each for public humiliation and degradation. And, the strangers had collected more than $ 4,000 US to give a gift of Apple's iPod and others to the kid.

I hate to bring this news but I had to do it.

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

MyaRain said:
HEY PLS READ 1ST AND AFTER U CAN CHECK AND CLICK THAT WHERE BELOW WITH WEBSITE THANK U READING EJOYING URSELF... HE'S ALSO PRETTY :crazy: DUMBAZZ, HE WAS TRYING TO BE STAR WARS! HE START :dance:ACT IN HIS OWN TAPE DURING HIS CLASS BUT NO BODY WAS THERE IN CLASS, SO HE JUST START :dance:ACT BY HIMSELF PLAY WITH CAMERA SO HE FORGET TO TAKE HIS THE VIDEO TAPE OUT OF THE CAMERA BEFORE HE LEAVING SOMEWHERE @ TELEVISION-FILM TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE CLASS! KNEW WHAT, OTHER PEEPS ARE FREAK THEM OUT :eek2::laugh2: ROFLMAO, GUESS WHAT? PEEPS:gossip: AN IDEA TO PUT INTO ALL ON THE INTERNET:type: WORLD! HOW HE FUCKIN EMBARRASSED DUMBAZZ!! HEY GUYS WATCH ENJOY& ROFLMAO! :rofl:
http://web.gwax.com/swk/

Hmm...you may have found it hilarious -- but in my opinion, I didn't find it funny nor humilating for the boy. But since someone mentioned that the video was stolen out of a locker and re-edited and released on the 'net....I feel bad for the boy to have to put up with the taunts at his school. :werd:

He's Star Famous!!

He's Star Famous; Believe me, when I was a kid aliek him, EVERYBODY . There's nothing wrong with being a fan, and there's nothing wrong with people knowing about it. What IS wrong is all these dorks who made fun of him. Why did they do that? That's simple. They don't know how to have fun like he do, and they wish they did. They don't have the imagination you have, and they wish they did. That's something to be proud of. But you should realize that most people really think he's cool. They love him because he remind them of how much fun they had at one time in their lives when they could goof-around. He much farther ahead than that... To date, over 8 million people have watched the Star Wars Kid video. I GUARANTEE that at least HALF of those people think HE's ROCK! That's 4 million people who really think he's cool. but He's a lucky guy. How many of your friends can say that 4 million people like THEM? If He puts in the next Star Wars movie, millions of people are going to cheer when they see Him new on the screen! I'll be one of them. That's because He's like a rockstar now. Lots of people like Him. Yours truly, MYA

Want Buy Tee?

Anyone want order that Tee shirt...?

Attachments

• withswk.jpe
    withswk.jpe
    12.2 KB · Views: 19
  • SWKshirtlogo.jpe
    SWKshirtlogo.jpe
    14 KB · Views: 17
These two .jpe showed just fine on my computer, and I don't want any of these t-shirts. Thank you. It probably will make me look like an idiot. Sorry. No thanks.

Back