check it out trying to get info before move

cavwest

Reaction score
hey everyone whats uppp my name is Cavan i was born and raised in Rochester, NY but am now living in Columbus, OH my girlfriend and I are thinking abt moving up to the indianapolis IN area.. we've heard a lot of good things abt the deaf community there, the deaf club is full of good people lots of events going on out there, cheap cost of living etc.. etc.... but we've only heard things from 2 people ... i trust those 2 people ofc but at the same time obviously im trying to get some other opinions too before we uproot everything and make that big of a move .. so if any of you out there have lived in indy or have visited there or have family there or have anything to do with indy at allll i would appriciate any comments on the city wether you think its cool good nasty bad whateverrr just trying to get a feel for the place if anyone could help out that would be awwwsommeeeeee another reason why i put this up is cuz my mom and my 2 sisters are also planning on moving out there so they can go to ISD from what we heard its one of the best deaf schools out there so yeah definatly would be sweet to get a little bit of info ... thanks for all the help hope to hear from yall soon :fingersx:

If you're not getting any particular response to your inquiry, maybe the next best thing to do is go down there and visit for a limited of time, stay at a hotel/motel, or with friends. Doing so just might give you more insight before actually making a (big) decision. In the meantime, good luck with your search and hopefully a good decision will be made. ;)

~RR

Back