check it out, I got new earmolds!

Sarfarigirl2011

Reaction score
581187_425955610757272_100000285090620_1608728_1328426094_n.jpg check it out, they call it the cat's eye! cool eh?

I really can't see much in the photo you posted. It looks to be a blurry earmold that might be pink (sorry if I seem a bit curt). Perhaps if you take the photo with a camera under natural light it will be more apparent.

The question so,done had about hard vs soft is probably because they thought it looked cool but they know they have to have soft earmolds. You can tell if your earmold is hard or soft by feeling it with a fingernail. If it feels hard then it is hard. If it seems to be waxy or slightly waxy, it is soft.

The earmold you have is usually dictated by the level of your hearing loss. Based on what you say on your signature I'm willing to bet you have hard earmolds.

I really can't see much in the photo you posted. It looks to be a blurry earmold that might be pink (sorry if I seem a bit curt). Perhaps if you take the photo with a camera under natural light it will be more apparent.

The question so,done had about hard vs soft is probably because they thought it looked cool but they know they have to have soft earmolds. You can tell if your earmold is hard or soft by feeling it with a fingernail. If it feels hard then it is hard. If it seems to be waxy or slightly waxy, it is soft.

The earmold you have is usually dictated by the level of your hearing loss. Based on what you say on your signature I'm willing to bet you have hard earmolds.

She has soft molds nit hard molds :)

yes, the swirls U see around here whatdidyousay! :D ik, my phone's camera sucks.

If you take it away from the light behind, you will be able to see more :) The light needs to be behind you not the thing you are taking a picture of :)

If you take it away from the light behind, you will be able to see more :) The light needs to be behind you not the thing you are taking a picture of :)

Yeah that would help a lot. There is too much light behind the earmolds to see them very good.

Back