Cheating...

Jules

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Let's talk about cheating.... Or when you find out that your significant other is cheating on you...

I've been cheating on my right hand :(

Hello everybody! Let's talk about cheating.... Or when you find out that your significant other is cheating on you...

why don't you start first? do tell...

I've never had it happen to me, as far as I know, and I've never done it to someone else. Loyalty is very important to me in a relationship. I'd break up with the person right away if I found out they were cheating on me.

Lucky you...
I've never had it happen to me, as far as I know, and I've never done it to someone else. Loyalty is very important to me in a relationship. I'd break up with the person right away if I found out they were cheating on me.

After 4 years, he came clean and said that 3 years ago he cheated on you?.....Why wait 3 years and then "do tell"??....:hmm:

Why accept second hand knowledge from your friend? Maybe they just want to break you up.

He didn't come clean; she said a friend told her he cheated on her.

OIC....Well, something is definiately "fishy" here....and that "friend" really isn't ur friend telling you something like that.

[a friend of mine told me! QUOTE=rockin'robin;1647690]After 4 years, he came clean and said that 3 years ago he cheated on you?.....Why wait 3 years and then "do tell"??....:hmm:[/QUOTE]

I think you need to be 100 sure that he is cheating on you from three years ago. You are already hurting - seriously dont waste your time trying to make him sorry. Just have him to leave you.

SOmething you want to think about if he is truly your boyfriend or a cheater.

You are in the power to make the decision

Back