cheapest no-voice plan?

anakin

Reaction score
what's the no-voice plan with the lowest price that you know of? it doesn't really matter what kind of phone it is, as long as it has unlimited text messaging.

the cheapest i've found so far is verizon's plan, which is $34.99/month.

thanks!

Oh yea they do. My son done it all the time. I received it too and send out. I used sprint for my wireless phone

i read the details about that - you can send pictures through email for free (unlimited), but if you want to do MMS, it will cost you 20 cents each for sent or received message.

In bold, Verizon has far more 3G coverage than Sprint but Sprint beat att so badly for most 3G coverage.

That a bold statement your making here ...

There is one thing I will tell you that Sprint have a roaming agreement with Verizon so Sprint users can roam on Verizon network therefore making it look like Sprint have much more coverage ....

BUT .... there a down side to it ....

If Sprint users roam on Verizon too much then Sprint will cancel and close thier account without any ETF because each time a Sprint user roam on Verizon the Sprint have to pay Verizon for that roaming usage and it cheaper for Sprint to close account on users whom roam too much.

Same with Verzion user roaming on Sprint network but Verzion have much more coverage and towers than Sprint so Verzion users don't roam as much Sprint users roams

There been college students who lost their Sprint account because they go to college where there no Sprint service but only Verzion same with Army people who go to Fort in another state have no Sprint service etc so they get cancelled for roaming too much.

Here a news about soldiers Sprint phone cancelled - Arm Outrage Missiles: Sprint Cancels Army Unit's Cellphones For Roaming Too Much

Anakin, my young jedi, just get a iPhone, capsice?

That a bold statement your making here ...

There is one thing I will tell you that Sprint have a roaming agreement with Verizon so Sprint users can roam on Verizon network therefore making it look like Sprint have much more coverage ....

BUT .... there a down side to it ....

If Sprint users roam on Verizon too much then Sprint will cancel and close thier account without any ETF because each time a Sprint user roam on Verizon the Sprint have to pay Verizon for that roaming usage and it cheaper for Sprint to close account on users whom roam too much.

Same with Verzion user roaming on Sprint network but Verzion have much more coverage and towers than Sprint so Verzion users don't roam as much Sprint users roams

There been college students who lost their Sprint account because they go to college where there no Sprint service but only Verzion same with Army people who go to Fort in another state have no Sprint service etc so they get cancelled for roaming too much.

Here a news about soldiers Sprint phone cancelled - Arm Outrage Missiles: Sprint Cancels Army Unit's Cellphones For Roaming Too Much

Oh really, I remember about this situation for excessive usage of roaming and I don't find any roaming information on Verizon but did found with att and Sprint. For att, I think they have roaming agreement with tmobile or other carriers for EDGE only.

What's up with the cheap no data plan since you have iPhone already? :shock:

no voice, not no data, haha. after taxes and stuff, it comes out to $60/month.. it's just getting a bit expensive for me. i already have other bills to pay, i don't live with my parents. :\

no voice, not no data, haha. after taxes and stuff, it comes out to $60/month.. it's just getting a bit expensive for me. i already have other bills to pay, i don't live with my parents. :\
Fair enough then :) You could consult with your telecommunications agent about data-only plans, that you could take over?

what's the no-voice plan with the lowest price that you know of? it doesn't really matter what kind of phone it is, as long as it has unlimited text messaging.

Virgin Mobile has a "texter's delight" plan for $19.99/mo. unlimited texts. You can send texts (SMS), send pics with camera phone (if you buy a phone with a camera that is) and you can use Yahoo IM & AIM included in that price.

Anakin, what model name of mobile do you like? BB? iPhone?

Back