cheapest flight ticket

Jolie said:
..However, If I were to buy a ticket, I'd get it from CheapTickets: Cheap Flights, Event Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacations, Cruises, Concert Tickets, Sports Tickets. Most of the time, cheaptickets.com has reasonable prices and flexible dates. You might want to try that one as well.

Golly, does that mean, cheap food, cheap seats, cheap pilots ( umm...:ugh3:)....

Nev'a mind me folks, I just had to bring it up-- :lol:

As for myself, I've used Expedia and have gotten good results from using it...as for others, it'll work for some and won't work for others. The key is do your 'search' and hopefully you'll come up with a good reasonable pricing plan to go by. ;)

~RR

Golly, does that mean, cheap food, cheap seats, cheap pilots ( umm...:ugh3:)....

Nev'a mind me folks, I just had to bring it up-- :lol:

:lol: If everything was cheap, I don't think the quality would come in play, ha. But then, Yeah, sometime you gotta make a good bargain to get what you need. ;)

:lol: If everything was cheap, I don't think the quality would come in play, ha. But then, Yeah, sometime you gotta make a good bargain to get what you need. ;)

Right. Precisely. However, if it's 'cheap' pilots, I'll pass and take a train. :lol:

~RR

Right. Precisely. However, if it's 'cheap' pilots, I'll pass and take a train. :lol:

~RR

Wud love to go on steam trains and hear that whistle. I've rode on Amtrak before and it's fun to ride on trains.

Wud love to go on steam trains and hear that whistle. I've rode on Amtrak before and it's fun to ride on trains.

*off-topic*

Cool beans. Sooo...when is your next trip out east..on a train? :D

And yes, it's neat to ride on a train. ;)

~RR

*off-topic*

~RR

*off topic*

sure hope I can come east in July for Caucus ;) and maybe on train or plane :lol:

actually Travel, Airfare, Flights, Hotels, Rental Cars, Vacation Packages, Cruises at Priceline is far cheapest air fare i have very seen as I saw my friends go there and purchase the tickets from there. But one biggest drawback abt this website, after you "name" your price then they would come up with lowest price they cld offer with terrible time slot. I often wld have to go pick up my friends at the most inconveniently times like one in the morning or 4 in the morning !! lol

Yeah, have heard of RyanAir. Sure, they're cheap but comes with more limitation on baggage and such than any other airlines.
Yes that is right but it only suitable for short flight and we used the hand baggages it all fit it in for one week vacation to France from UK. :) We dont have problem with it.
And, I don't think RyanAir has such a glowing reputation.
Really? do you think so? We went on it last year and we are going to book with this Ryanair again this year. We have no complaints, as the Crews were super and we were being treated very good.

:) have a good day :wave:

southwest airline is cheaper in my experience when order ticket in advance.

But their locations are limited.

not for Love Field, I was relief to hear news that Wright law have pass to allow Southwest Airline from Love Field to fly beyond than next-state rule.

Comeon, you know that!

I love to travel, but I don't pay attention to a specific website.
Last year, I flew to Germany from Las Vegas for only 424$ roundtrip in August 2007. I didn't buy the ticket from a general website but rather from the airline website itself. Sometimes the deals on the airline's website is better than offered through secondary websites.

In March 2007, I flew from SLC to Germany for 400$ roundtrip.
Usually, I fly to New Jersey where my family is at, from SLC for about 200$ roundtrip.

Last January 2007, my partner and I went to Mexico and it was like a package deal for about 700$ per person for one week. We enjoyed it very much.

So far for 2008, I haven't made any travel plans, but the main point here is that I don't focus on one website, but research around for the best prices.

try travelocity.com They have pretty good fares for a wide range of date (flexible dates)

Oh yes, i love Travelocity! We have been using Travelocity for
years and never have had any problems with them and we like
their prices too.

*off-topic*

~RR
Off topic again....
Yes, Amtrak is real neat! My son and my two oldest granddaughters
rode on Amtrak to come visit me last July and they LOVED it! They get
to see America all the way from Oklahoma to New York.

i dont like expensives flight tickets but im really wanted going on vacation maybe this summer or winter 2008 whether i would saving money but i look online and its expensives money and i cant afford but i wanted go! but i wanted cheap flight tickets include delta,NWA,etc.

I've flown from Minneapolis to San Antonio and back to Minneapolis for only $287 roundtrip. That was with Frontier Airlines. This was a couple of years ago. I flew down here to look for an apartment and found one the first day I was here so I spent the rest of the week on vacation here with my fiance. It was the most amazing vacation I've had in a very long time.

Frontier Airlines

not for Love Field, I was relief to hear news that Wright law have pass to allow Southwest Airline from Love Field to fly beyond than next-state rule.

Comeon, you know that!
I know that Lovefield has Southwest Airline. I'm talking about other locations.

For instance, Southwest only goes to one airport in Houston... not both. So, if I were to visit someone who lived in the northern part of Houston... that someone would either drive under 30 minutes to pick me up on any airline (except Southwest) or drive over an hour to pick me up via Southwest.

I rather to compare the prices at well-known airlines with good reputation.

Back