Cheap Sidekick (any version)

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a good quality sidekick 2,3, ID, LX or Slide for a reasonable price (under $100 ofc) WITHOUT Contract? Thanks!

Ebay is your best friend.

SK3 is probably most of your choice because some of them offers $100, some are alittle over $100.

Come to think of it when you buy the device on Ebay or craiglist.com without the contract. I am wondering how can you get it activiation knowing that the company that you want to use didnt give you the device. But does the company accept that you buy from Ebay??

Come to think of it when you buy the device on Ebay or craiglist.com without the contract. I am wondering how can you get it activiation knowing that the company that you want to use didnt give you the device. But does the company accept that you buy from Ebay??

Yup, they do accept that.

If Dr. has t-mobile sim card then it will work on new SK3, also need call t-mobile for service and select of plans.

If don't have sim card then buy sim card from ebay or go to tmobile store to get one.

Yup, they do accept that.

If Dr. has t-mobile sim card then it will work on new SK3, also need call t-mobile for service and select of plans.

If don't have sim card then buy sim card from ebay or go to tmobile store to get one.

Not every device have a sim card cuz my blackberry 7250 dont have one. :D

Not every device have a sim card cuz my blackberry 7250 dont have one. :D

I means Dr. has previous SK that don't work anymore and left sim card in this device then pull out and put in new device.

I don't mention about all device has sim card.

Back