Chatty thread

Hey Liza, welcome back!!!!! We gotta chill when I come down to Florida hopefully later this year. :D

Hey guys! I've been busy with work, sorry :) but I'm still coming here hehehe

Jclarke: Thanks for the welcome!

Horselover61: Thanks, I wont be a stranger. I work odd hours, but now I have my 3 day weekend. Hurrah!

RR: Hah!! Figures I'd end up in a state whose votes are being suspended right now. LOL Yep, problem still.. haha, just different thing. Some idiots decided to set up the cacus too early, which violated something leading to suspension of our votes... bleh. :)

Kalista, thank you! I dont think I can go to GA around that date.. sorry :(

lily: Thank you for your welcome and pretty smile :)

SG: Thanks for your welcome and luck! :)

Cheri: Whoa, you were in St Aug recently? Dang it! We could have met up. LOL
I dont think I'll still be in Fla by next March.. but who knows?! Yeah I saw that school as I was driving by... amazing. I have been to it for school sports... forgot what it was, basketball or something between my school and that school. Actually got to met some deafies who went there, and one of them knew me from our elementary school days in Hawaii. Small world. :) Thanks for the greeting!

hi Angel, yeah I was surprised you do your infamous cookoffs in St Augustine! I'll have to make sure we can meet one day too. Thank you for your thoughts ;)

LovelyBGirl: It's okay, I had time to process that end of my marriage.. and thank you for your thoughts! :)

Thanks BlueEyes for your welcome :)

Thanks Oceanblue... I've been having some interesting adventures already. LOL Have driven to Orlando and a bit south Fla already. :)

Alex: Looking forward to it. Which part of Fla are you gonna visit? :)

Liza, Welcome back and hopefully you'll get to post more often now. I'm sorry that things didn't work out the way it should but you're right, it happens for a reason. :hug:

Thanks Miss Delectable... we should do that... and don't leave DC out of your list either ;)

Thank you, JeepGirl! *hug*

liza,
wow... you're in states now... by the way welcome back!

I'm sorry 'bout your marriage but doesn't matter as long importance for your ex and you are in friend which it's great news..
Wishes you have a great luck through future while you're in states.
*wink*

Welcome back to USA, Liza :) sorry to hear about your marriage not working out and you have a great attitude.. Keep up with that and you will do good! :D

Liza,
Sorry to hear that your marraige has not worked out. No doubt you've had some pretty big decisions in recent times and I do hope that you find that life continues to take you to new heights and personally rewarding challenges.

Welcome back to Alldeaf from the Aussie poster who is still trying to reach her 100th post since joining in 2003 ;)

Kangaroo :)

Oh Hi Liza

It is a good to hearing from you again ! Welcome back to America !!

Are you going to Atlanta, GA Deaf Expo May 3rd? Hope to seeing you there !

Hugs

- D

:rofl: I see you have the 361 days until Spring which will take one year from now. Here it is still feel like Winter, instead of Spring and still have snow, just a little bit melting. Everybody here is hoping to have warm weather coming soon, but not sure when?

Liza, :welcome: back to North America(United States). :wiggle:

Appreciate it, GalaxyAngel. I am so glad exhb and I are staying friends, too. Yeah, I'm just so busy working and meeting new and old faces! Wow, deaf community is small...

Thanks, Freaky Cat! That is so nice of you to say so!! *hug*

KANGAROO! Hey! I see you made your 100th post now.. congratulations. Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry I haven't been in touch, yikes! I'm finding that life does continue and can get better... I feel relieved and more free.. who knows where life will lead me to ;) Whoo.

Hi Bebonang! Thanks for your warm welcome. Nice to meet you! :D

You are welcome, Liza.. :) :hug: I know you feel as I just separated from my husband last July and is in process of divorcing. We both will be ok. *grins*

Yes, Freaky Cat, we both will be! ;)
Isn't it amazing to have support?!

Back