Chatted with my brother-in-law for the first time in ages...

Calphool

Reaction score
Whelp, I've been learning sign for about a year now, and I finally had an opportunity to sign with my sister and her husband (he's been nerve deaf for a number of years). I just thought I'd share that it feels so great to be able to have a conversation with him again. Wow, what a difference. Family get-togethers are going to be a lot more inclusive now.

Now, if I could just convince the rest of my family to take some sign classes...

:thumb:

Just explain to them that it was a great experience that you have and it a great way to communication with the deaf ppl and to know what is going on with their life. Just express your thought and feeling about it. Good luck!!

That is great and i hope you will continue to keep up with signs so your bro in law can understand what is going on with the family and all. I am sure he is thankful that you are learning just for him and his sake.. :)

Bless your heart! you indeed are thoughtful person.. :)

That is great and i hope you will continue to keep up with signs so your bro in law can understand what is going on with the family and all. I am sure he is thankful that you are learning just for him and his sake.. :)

Bless your heart! you indeed are thoughtful person.. :)

Oh yes, absolutely. I plan to keep studying and studying. Sometimes I just sit around signing to myself to try to uncover words I don't know yet. It's still a struggle to figure out a trustworthy source for the "right" signs, but I just learn them all.... PSE and ASL both...

--Cal

Back