chatroom?????

terpprm

Reaction score
don't we have a chatroom on this site anywhere???????

Not that I know of, but that would be pretty sweet.

It wouldn't be a good idea, becuase it takes a long time to load - depending on member's internet speed.....but up to Alex though.

Ah, didn't think about that. I know nothing about how the internet works...

I wouldn't want to go in chatroom cuz some can swear, bashing others members etc etc. Not a great idea

i've been on chatrooms where if there's a member doing that, you can vote them out. it was awesome. i'm not for swearing or bashing either! but there's ways around it. it only takes a few people to vote them out. i think alot of good could come from a chatroom. it'd make talking about some things quicker. like if you need an answer to a question really quick, waiting for it to load would still be quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your thread. just a thought.

Is there anyone familiar with Mirc? Have used it for many many moons now - realtime chatting to anyone anybody in the world. One can make a room and anyone can chat to their hearts content. Its like here, we post one at a time - whereas Mirc allows any number of people seeing what you type straight away, and before long you have alot of people talking at the same time. Life long friends can be had. The good thing about it? You can be in a crowded place, but don't need ears to chat and become part of group :) Anyone that causes hassles can be banned/kicked out.

Mirc? never heard of it; I'm not overly internet savvy. Sounds great though. do computers need system requirements or separate software to buy?

Mirc? never heard of it; I'm not overly internet savvy. Sounds great though. do computers need system requirements or separate software to buy?

I have used MIRC a few years ago and I don't go to chatrooms much. MIRC is shareware.

I know this was posted like a million years ago, but I'm extremely bored and could go for an AD chatroom right about now...So I vote yes!

I think it would be a good idea, too. A lot of forums have either a chatroom or a chat wall.

I like the idea of a chat room. It's more personal. I feel like a robot when I'm just typing in the forums.

I HATE CHATROOMS!!

Reason being, I type so slow with 1 finger..people keep sending me messages "are u still there??" :lol:

Just wanted to refresh everyone on the idea of a chatroom, because once again, I'm all for it right about now! Come on ADers, you know you want it...

Back