Chatroom

S

SyrOrange

hey Alex,

I heard that you were planning to have a built in chatroom, do you have any guess on how it might be finished ?

The date when the chatroom is established is unknow. I've been searching about IRC and other software lately, and at the same time, finding someone who might help me with Linux.

Yea, is that bad? Tell me your opinions.

I already know that Alex planned to getting the own chatroom somehow and someday. ANy luck with it yet, Alex?

I think we're all good with iVisit. I'm satisfied with iVisit and here.

yea go for it ! it ll be very awesome and useful ! i am a member of other boards that has built in chatroom which is kewl !so hopefully u ll get it done and up running in no time :)

umm.. chatroom? nice.. i can make on vb winsoc connect with server/client to enter chatroom chill. if ppl are annoying shit.. can ban/unban/kick/replac ops, etc.. sound nice or isnt? :ugh:

Err, what? Hacker

I don't see anything wrong with it? Can't I help out and give link to Alex, where he can find to see what it looks like, etc? Its not like Im promoting or whatever? So can I ask why did you say, "Err... :ugh:" ?

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Err, what? Hacker

I don't see anything wrong with it? Can't I help out and give link to Alex, where he can find to see what it looks like, etc? Its not like Im promoting or whatever? So can I ask why did you say, "Err... :ugh:" ?
by the way not use webchat.. just use program like irc or client ips

Actually Alex, I think I just found the right man for the job! Contact me for more info.

Back