Charlie Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello

I'm_A_Rabbit

Reaction score
Charlie Chaplin! Laurel & Hardy! Abbott & Costello!

I have always watched these three since i was a child and now own some of their DVDS. I think they are the greatest comedians in the old times of films, since a lot of their acts are mostly visual (maybe not all with Abbott & Costello) and they never fail to make me laugh!

I wonder if any of you watch them and what are your favourite comedians????

Attachments

• ATT00010.gif
    ATT00010.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh of course he was great! Others i thought i have to mention are The Three Scooges and the Marx Bros

My favourite Abbott & Costello film is 'Hold That Ghost' - i just saw it a few days ago! Refreshed my memories when i saw it when i was younger! Hilarious! Lou Costello's face expression is priceless!

ohhhhh my goodness me - yes - Laurel and Hardy - they were just BRILLIANT, we have about 16 DVD's of them, I used to watch them when I was little and the fact that they dont have to swear or be rude to get a laugh just swings it for me..... I can sit and watch them and laugh and laugh and laugh till I cry, that is the best tonic .......

Charlie Chaplin! Laurel & Hardy! Abbott & Costello!

I have always watched these three since i was a child and now own some of their DVDS. I think they are the greatest comedians in the old times of films, since a lot of their acts are mostly visual (maybe not all with Abbott & Costello) and they never fail to make me laugh!

I wonder if any of you watch them and what are your favourite comedians????

I like Laurel & Hardy and Charlie Chaplin.

Back