Charleston SC

Adam

Reaction score
does anybody on this forum live in Charleston or Mt. Pleasant SC?

Adam

I live in the Charleston area.

Reba,
Are you a member of the Lowcountry association of the Deaf?

Several of my relatives used to live in Charleston and Summerville. My great-aunt is the only relative living in the area - Mt. Pleasant to be exact.

I live in SC and member of SCAD . My son will live in Charleston,SC this coming fall late ..

I am a member of LCAD. I am just looking to meet more Deaf people from my area as not too many people show up for the meetings.

adam

I am a member of LCAD. I am just looking to meet more Deaf people from my area as not too many people show up for the meetings.

adam
Do you attend the monthly silent dinners?

There is a silent dinner on the 26th of june in Mount Pleasant. I will be there.

I live in Charleston

Not Deaf, but I took ASL I,II,III in college in Washington. I moved here and can't find any events to attend!:grouphug:

Allnew in Charleston, SC

:wave:33/white/ hard of hearing man here lives in Charleston, SC. Picture perfect bod stud here looking to meet women who are also deaf or hard of hearing. I'm looking to become a member of the Lowcountry Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing soon. I've relocated from Pittsburgh, PA and in need for good friends and hopefully a girl in my arms. I'm not into any bulls**t and want to find happiness in this beautiful new location. Please post any response in regards to great places to meet new ppl like us...Thanks for this forum

:wave:33/white/ hard of hearing man here lives in Charleston, SC. Picture perfect bod stud here looking to meet women who are also deaf or hard of hearing. I'm looking to become a member of the Lowcountry Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing soon. I've relocated from Pittsburgh, PA and in need for good friends and hopefully a girl in my arms. I'm not into any bulls**t and want to find happiness in this beautiful new location. Please post any response in regards to great places to meet new ppl like us...Thanks for this forum
Can't help you out with a girlfriend but I can give you contacts for local silent dinners, if you're interested. :)

:confused:

I am in the Charleston area. I am not deaf or hard of hearing, but my husband has hearing loss that is progressively getting worse.

I am currently learning ASL and am looking for people in the area who may want to communicate- deaf, hard of hearing or hearing (and also learning ASL or know ASL). I think that using it more often would aid in my retaining it.

Back