Chaos

DeafAlwAyZRawKs

Reaction score
:wtf:

c-h-a-o-s
DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THIS!

one boy from my school he was such an asshole, he said this

"I hate ******s, I hate Jewish, I hate Deaf, Im Hilter part 2"

i was sooooo ANGRY i wanted to hurt him, but i didnt want to get suspended, what the hell is going on now??

what shall i do?!

Report to the principal or follow and find where he live and beat him up!

Just ingore him.. thats the best thing you can do. You could tell the principal or your guidance counselor how you feel about it, maybe they can do something. It depends on how much they care to make the school a best place to be in, because not all school principals and staff really do care and doesn't do a thing about it.

Originally posted by DeafAlwAyZRawKs
:wtf:

c-h-a-o-s
DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THIS!

one boy from my school he was such an asshole, he said this

"I hate ******s, I hate Jewish, I hate Deaf, Im Hilter part 2"

i was sooooo ANGRY i wanted to hurt him, but i didnt want to get suspended, what the hell is going on now??

what shall i do?!

What would a mature adult do?

That's what I always ask myself everytime I see something that I get upset with.

Re: Re: Chaos

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What would a mature adult do?

That's what I always ask myself everytime I see something that I get upset with.

That's a good question to ask yourself to think before doing anything that you might regret

that what i am going thru with my daughter and her 2 classmates.. so much chaos since last fall.. now my daughter wanted dropout school.. i told her.. stay .. its almost over soon!... their school thinks its not discriminations.. plus its only ELEMENTARY school.. but if middle school or highschool.. they will considering it as felony or crime.. as discrimantion/pranks

If you get pissed off and throw fits....you lose..he wins...that's what you don't want to happen.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
If you get pissed off and throw fits....you lose..he wins...that's what you don't want to happen.

that's true.. I agree..

Back