cell Phones to Use

MeNoHear

Reaction score
Ok everyone..I'm new to all this..what kind of cell phones do people in our world use? I've been trying to find a cell phone that i can use as a TTY so people can call me and/or i can call them using the internet relay on....

either blackberry or sidekick

we rely on text message, email, aim.. i only own sidekick because its cheap for me since i am a mom with two kids. blackberry is real niceeee but expensive for me.

cell phones and tty

These blackberry and side kicks allow you to use the phone like a tty? I am guessing that you use the internet relay ( along with just texting? ) Sorry for these questions that may seem dumb..I"m just trying to find a way to communicate with my hearing family and friends better....getting around texting if possible... thx for your response

My sidekick has AIM that i use relay service. However i tend to use computer at home, using relay service from there.

im usually AT&T its so popular brand cell phone to using i know any people who like AT&T lots.

deffenatly the Crackberry or Sidekick would be what you're looking for.

I use the Crackberry 7290, you can install IPrelay on it to basically turn it into a TTY. IPrelay came with my phone but I've never used it since I do stick with IM and SMS, but I've heard great things about it. you can check it out at iprelay.com.

Back