cell phone

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
This is an old list of tty accessible cell phones- there are more..
Nokia 6340, 6360, 6370, 3590
Motorola v60i, v120e, v60e, T280i, T720, C330, C332
Audiovox CDM 9500
here is the link for two TTY accessible cell phones that are on sale - the v60i and the T720
cell phone sale
mot_v60i_top.jpg

mot_t720_top.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by illustrator
babe, how much cell phone, did you own it? Hmm?

go to the link to find out!! I am thinking about it, I dont know which one to get......Personally I want the camera cell but they are not tty accessible DAMN IT!!!

that's cool cell phone can accessable with tty. one of my friend have it.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
go to the link to find out!! I am thinking about it, I dont know which one to get......Personally I want the camera cell but they are not tty accessible DAMN IT!!!

Well, you can try new latest model of Nokia that include digital camera. I saw on commerical tv, pretty neat!

Or you can go to AT&T or Nextel for cell phone latest model avavilable, they are strong support for tdd compatible.

Originally posted by illustrator
Well, you can try new latest model of Nokia that include digital camera. I saw on commerical tv, pretty neat!

Or you can go to AT&T or Nextel for cell phone latest model avavilable, they are strong support for tdd compatible.

they are not TTY Compatible!!! :mad2: the irony is that one of the phones the Motorola 720 is but the 720i is the one with the camera attachment and is NOT tty compatible.
Take a picture. E-mail it. Talk about it.
T-Mobile camera phones help you to capture spontaneous moments and share them as they happen. Just take a picture and send it wirelessly from your phone to any e-mail address. No need for uploading files to a web site or sending links instead of files. With T-Mobile, recipients get the picture instantly
camera cell
This is one of them - there are more pictures and info in the link I provided above- This is the Nokia 3650
thumbnail_b.gif

they are not TTY Compatible!!! :mad2: the irony is that one of the phones the Motorola 720 is but the 720i is the one with the camera attachment and is NOT tty compatible.
T-Mobile camera phones help you to capture spontaneous moments and share them as they happen. Just take a picture and send it wirelessly from your phone to any e-mail address. No need for uploading files to a web site or sending links instead of files. With T-Mobile, recipients get the picture instantly
camera cell
This is one of them - there are more pictures and info in the link I provided above- This is the Nokia 3650
thumbnail_b.gif

no TTY mode, eh? Well, try Sony Ercission t306. Of course, you would have to buy add-in mini-digital camera for cell phone. :(

My bad - the new 720i IS tty compatible one problem - they are with T-mobile not with verizon only the 720 and the 720i is MORE expensive........the 720 has a special one hundred dollars rebate which will bring it down to 79 dollars but the 720i..........DANG!!! mucho dollars!!! I dont want to change to T-mobile wireless I heard some complaints abou them!!

My bad - the new 720i IS tty compatible one problem - they are with T-mobile not with verizon only the 720 and the 720i is MORE expensive........the 720 has a special one hundred dollars rebate which will bring it down to 79 dollars but the 720i..........DANG!!! mucho dollars!!! I dont want to change to T-mobile wireless I heard some complaints abou them!!

get AT&T website, you get instant rebate to get free cell phone. Not all... but....*shrug*

AT and T dont offer that T720i, just the same phone the T720 that Verizon does........ I am happy with Verizon......they are offering it for me for 79 dollars which is not bad.......I checked around - nothing can beat that one...... Too bad T mobile sucks but I can get the one with the camera VERY VERY cheap....

camera cell
thumbnail_b.gif

I DO have one that is accessible to TTY- If u want to know about it, let me know. Ill show u or somehow explain it to you. :)

Originally posted by Amby
I DO have one that is accessible to TTY- If u want to know about it, let me know. Ill show u or somehow explain it to you. :)

Which one?? please let me know!!! :D

I checked out some phone companies - AT&T works best with the PVCO and I am stuck with the three choices - I really really want the Motorola t720i but only with t-mobile :( so the first t720 - easy accessibility to tty mode but no camera, the GU 87 - good connection and camera but takes time to activate and turn off tty mode and finally the Nokia 3650- camera and video but had problems finding tty -mode (emailed nokia) couldnt find it in the manual either........ so I narrowed down my search to these three
$249.99
- $100.00
(Instant Rebate)

=$149.99
(Price after Rebate)

Motorola T720 (Next Generation Phone)
FEATURING
One-button access to mMode
Large colored display screen
Ring tones and graphics
Text messaging capable
Up to 6.5 hours talk time and upto 230 hours of standby time

$249.99
Compare
$299.99
- $150.00
(Instant Rebate)

=$149.99
(Price after Rebate)

Nokia 3650 (Next Generation Phone)
FEATURING
Create your own full-color story with the built-in digital VGA camera
Built in speaker phone lets you talk hands free
Record and send memos, conversations and sound clips
Java™ support enables downloadable applications
Up to 2 to 4 hours of talk time and up to 150 - 200 hours of standby time
$399.99
- $100.00
(Instant Rebate)

=$299.99
(Price after Rebate)

Panasonic GU-87 (Next Generation Phone)
FEATURING
One-button access to mMode
Downloadable polyphonic ring tones
Send images with built-in digital camera
Lightweight flip design with large color display screen
Up to 3 hours talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time

Which one?? please let me know!!! :D

Its not very well known right now, but it is from the company Verizon.. all u have to do I guess is go to www.verizonwireless.com and u should be able to find one that has tty accessible.

I just got the email back from Nokia 3650
Dear Nassim,

Thank you for contacting Nokia Customer Care regarding the TTY/TDD capabilities of your Nokia 3650 phone.

We can understand your anger at the problems you are having setting your Nokia 3650 phone up to work with your TTY device. In order to access the TTY/TDD capabilities of your Nokia 3650 phone you will need the Nokia HDA-9: TTY/TDD Phone Adapter available from our web site at:

http://www.nokiausa.com/nokia_accessories/3650/1,1424,100,00.html

This device will allow your Nokia 3650 phone to communicate with a TTY/TDD device.

If you have additional questions, please contact us. Thank you for choosing Nokia for your cellular needs.

Originally posted by Amby
Its not very well known right now, but it is from the company Verizon.. all u have to do I guess is go to www.verizonwireless.com and u should be able to find one that has tty accessible.

:laugh2: I am with Verizon!!! I know what phones they offer that are tty compatible but not with a camera :( also when I tried their 3 phones in my area with the PVCO it was bad connection - garbled and everything but when I tried with five different At&t phones it was great. I love Verizon but the network with the TTY is not great :( but I recommend the Motorola t720...

really? well Ill have to wait till the 4 year expiration sets for my cellie, then Ill determine what to do.

Hmm what you think of this:

sanyo8100_206ccb.gif

This special offer ends June 29, 2003.

Not bad huh? Think I should get it?

I just got the email back from Nokia 3650
Dear Nassim,

Thank you for contacting Nokia Customer Care regarding the TTY/TDD capabilities of your Nokia 3650 phone.

We can understand your anger at the problems you are having setting your Nokia 3650 phone up to work with your TTY device. In order to access the TTY/TDD capabilities of your Nokia 3650 phone you will need the Nokia HDA-9: TTY/TDD Phone Adapter available from our web site at:

http://www.nokiausa.com/nokia_accessories/3650/1,1424,100,00.html

This device will allow your Nokia 3650 phone to communicate with a TTY/TDD device.

If you have additional questions, please contact us. Thank you for choosing Nokia for your cellular needs.

The store had an attachment and they let me try it with that phone - it was so difficult and long to get the tty mode on.... then the phone just kept ringing... nothing happened.... also they dont have a diff section like - voice, tty, vco, hco... not like the motorola t720and the v60 - it works like instantly and easy to access...

Back