Ccna

anakin

Reaction score
this is probably a long shot, but has anyone here taken the CCNA exam? if so, how difficult is it? my professor for the cisco classes is always emphasizing on how tough it is to pass. i think i have a good chance at passing it on the first try, i've been doing pretty well in the courses..

I am doing the self study sometime next year, I have the books, but don't have the equipment :S

I am doing the self study sometime next year, I have the books, but don't have the equipment :S

we work with real equipment in class, but we also use packet tracer. PT is great, i hope you'll be able to obtain it.

we work with real equipment in class, but we also use packet tracer. PT is great, i hope you'll be able to obtain it.
I have 5 old computers, which I can use for the MCSE/MCSA certificate studying, I have a couple of thick books to read, but will start on these next year, but the only thing about CCNA, my friend told me that it is hard to learn, but never know to learn something new!

I have 5 old computers, which I can use for the MCSE/MCSA certificate studying, I have a couple of thick books to read, but will start on these next year, but the only thing about CCNA, my friend told me that it is hard to learn, but never know to learn something new!

you will definitely need packet tracer to practice working with the cisco command line interface. i'm in my last course before taking the CCNA.. eek. good luck with everything!

My brother passed it on the first try. He was self-studying and have 7 cicso switchers for hand-on praitice.

you will definitely need packet tracer to practice working with the cisco command line interface. i'm in my last course before taking the CCNA.. eek. good luck with everything!
Thanks for the heads up, Anakin! I'll keep that in mind :thumb:

Back