CC again - dvd ...

See my 7 monitors in my office? LOL

Attachments

• myoffice.jpg
    myoffice.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 10
See my 7 monitors in my office? LOL

I don't know you have iMac, Why you don't use iMac for Sorenson or ZVRS? Just save space. I think nTouch device is waste of space since you already have computer with built-in camera like iMac.

I don't know you have iMac, Why you don't use iMac for Sorenson or ZVRS? Just save space. I think nTouch device is waste of space since you already have computer with built-in camera like iMac.

Different network for one reason and secondly the monitor that hooked up to nTouch also hooked to the laptop, dual purpose monitor.

Different network for one reason and secondly the monitor that hooked up to nTouch also hooked to the laptop, dual purpose monitor.

Ah Got it. I teach my wife for how to set up at her office like that. Her laptop come with dual purpose monitor and Sorenson gave nTouch with CRAP CRT 10" which She hate it so much due screen's corner was not clear like that and she asked for LCD monitor. Sorenson said can't. So I ordered HDMI->DVI cable for her then she connected nTouch to her own LCD and no problem.

Around few years later, She got promotion and move to new office and need another nTouch for her office. So she want use nTouch on her 2nd LCD. Her trainer said No. Sorenson don't support HDMI and it won't works like that. She was pissed off and she ignored her and she did by myself and show her own trainer wrong and it's works fine. Trainer was just silent and left.

OMG sneaker- I'm drooling lol.

Looks a lot like my dad's "office" (aka the bonus room it's called here). He has computers all over the place. Might have to get a pic someday.

Ironic thing is.. he is really not a IT/Tech geek at all. Retired pharmacist.

Back