Caught Patroits into trouble NFL law.

Yeah the Patriots have had someone do the videotaping of opposing defensive coachs sending the signals to their own players on the field... that happened in Green Bay last year and seems it happened again in that game vs the NY Jets this recent weekend... so if the NFL finds that the Patriots did that on purpose the Patriots stand to lose some first round draft picks if I read one article right....wont know till the NFL rules on this somehow...

OH I forgot to add... it isnt limited to the NFL on this problem.. here in the CFL we have had some problems.. an employee with the Montreal Alouettes have been caught doing this videotaping the opposing CFL team (I think Toronto Argonauts or other) coaches sending signals to their own players... that has happened twice I believe so... a former CFL coach, Don Matthews did say at one time he got that idea from a NFL team that was doing that as well... dirty idea on how to get signals from other teams and then use that against the same team later on..

Yeah about Patriots's action (or not). That might be reason Patriots burned Jets so badly. Bitter between Pats and Jets hasn't dying since Bill Parcell.

Dock few draft picks that won't affect Patriots at all as you know ... Mastermind Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli will able to find enough sleeper ones at draft or free agent.

Bad boys, Patriots! :nono:

Yeah about Patriots's action (or not). That might be reason Patriots burned Jets so badly. Bitter between Pats and Jets hasn't dying since Bill Parcell.

Dock few draft picks that won't affect Patriots at all as you know ... Mastermind Bill Belichick and Scott Pioli will able to find enough sleeper ones at draft or free agent.

Bad boys, Patriots! :nono:

True... yeah Bill Parcells aka Tuna have coached New England.. and I do remmy he used to be coach of the NY Giants as well... I do remmy that Bill Belichick used to be with the NY Jets as well before he was coach of New England... so there bound to be some wars going on soon as a result of this stunt pulled by the Patriots via that cameraman ..

is there such a law for NFL? I thought it's only against rules, not law?

U know I wish they forfied and rematch the game. Instead of lose the draft pick. Its nothing to NE..

U know I wish they forfied and rematch the game. Instead of lose the draft pick. Its nothing to NE..

You gotta be right on "nothing", dudette! :D

Goooooooo bad boys, Patriots! :cheers: Not win this sunday, Chargers!

258, well the problem here is that today digital camera is getting darn smaller, making it close to invisible and no one knows who is watching. I do not think football is the only case! It could be in bathroom, hotel bedroom or your spouse putting in small spy camera on you...

Scary! Too many eyes around.

I was right... oh well hopefully the Patriots will learn from this and not allow it to happen again... oy...

I felt that punishment on Patriots isn't enough!

I prefer to have this team forfeits the playoff this year. :D

That would be one extreme way to do so, Poweron.. but I think that will be rejected by the Supreme Courts if that did happen and the NE Patriots could take the NFL to court on this... so best to have the draft picks forfieted as a result of the incident...

That would be one extreme way to do so, Poweron.. but I think that will be rejected by the Supreme Courts if that did happen and the NE Patriots could take the NFL to court on this... so best to have the draft picks forfieted as a result of the incident...

supreme court?!? umm.. no. it has nothing with law and game.

it's just company and their policy what they would do with team or player.

I felt that punishment on Patriots isn't enough!

I prefer to have this team forfeits the playoff this year. :D

I agree.
Bill Belichick should be fired, and not allowed to coach in ANY NFL/NCAA teams. He is allowed to coach for pee-wee team, nobody in pee-wee team cares if he cheating. :afro:

Just got the news about Patriots.

If the Patriots has make it to the playoff. No 1st Round Draft for them. If not, no 2nd and 3rd Round Drafts for them.

Head Coach has to pay $500,000 for violating the NFL's rule policy. The team have to pay $250,000 same reason.

People make mistakes no matter how big or small. Everyone gets caught no matter what they did, no one is perfect. I am still a NE Patriots fan ,even they were caught cheating now, they will have to accept the penalty for their actions. I read on the Official Website of the New England Patriots an apology from the CEO Robert Kraft. They just have to move on from this point and play hard.

They are still a great team no matter what they did, I believe they will learn from this lesson and move on to play good games throught the season.

Go Patriots!

Back