Cat Vs. Car

This shouldn't be shown on TV, it's sickening.

I meant, what kind of sicko would try to sell cars like that?

After I click it, to wait for downloading for a long time, and still NO picture shown oh well nevermind, but I did received an email earlier of marmalade cat jump on top of the car and got curiously to climb in through the sun roof window and got beheaded, it was gross to watch!!!!!!!!!!! :sure:

I'm wondering if it is the same tvfilm?

That is very disgusted !! It looks like Ford company is very cruel to the animals. :shock:

I am very cherish CATS !!!

I saw it Last Night and Didn't want to posted what I saw because It made me sick to see that At First I was like No cat don't go there...and then boom his head is cut off .That is Horriable. I cannot believe they just sit there and let it filmed.

Yes, Red~Rum, You are Correct is it the same One. Good thing You haven't watched it yet.

Deaf258 said:
You sure it made to TV? Bec that is a car commercial for England.
Yes, this commercial was originally made as a commercial for Europe. Sometimes, they will copy commercials from one country to another if that car is going to be imported.

That's one thing I like about foreign commercials, they are very creative and sometimes mind-blowing. Heh!

VamPyroX said:
That's one thing I like about foreign commercials, they are very creative and sometimes mind-blowing. Heh!

That's so true!! I get a few funny Asian commercials once in a while from jai. Maybe you can ask her for a few links!

Sabrina said:
That is very disgusted !! It looks like Ford company is very cruel to the animals. :shock:

I am very cherish CATS !!!

I´m total agree with you......

I´m cat lover!

Those situation makes me feeling sick...

The Ford company should shame themselves after what they did with that innocent cat...

I don´t like what I see those film.....

:tears: I cannot believe what I'm seeing! This is so sickening. Watching this clip I saw a cat's head being chopped off and the head fell in the car while the rest of the body sliding off the car. It's just absolutely farkin' disgusting...

Katzie said:
:tears: I cannot believe what I'm seeing! This is so sickening. Watching this clip I saw a cat's head being chopped off and the head fell in the car while the rest of the body sliding off the car. It's just absolutely farkin' disgusting...

I know... it makes my stomach too sick because that cat looks like my cat, Pumpkin.

I wish, we could do write a formal letter against the Ford company. I have a car from Ford. That is very disgusted what Ford co thinks, it is funny but not... It is very cruel !!!!

Is that cat real or just dummy cat ?? If it is real cat, Ford company is considering illegal to kill the animal as for their adversitment !!

Hope, it is a dummy cat !

Um, this commercial is fake. They never really chopped off a cat's head. If you look carefully, you'll see that it was done by computer. They would never do a commercial like that for real.

It's a pretty tasteless joke :roll: By the way, where did you get that clip Vampy?

OH MY GOSH!!! That is the most awfulness thing Ive ever saw in my life! Thats sooo mean!!! Thats animal cruelty... Whoever made this, sucks major!!! :thumbd: :|

is it suppose to be funny? Its horrible!! no wonder it didn't make it onto tv, its in really bad taste and I don't think many people want to see that happen to any animal :cry:
car commercials :crazy:

I am shocked and upset when i saw that. I dont know if it's real or just effect visison.

i m upset right now.

:shock: :jaw: ~wide opened my mouth..
Said, Unbelivable why this company create this commerical... It's cruelty Animal.
Should have sue'em!!!

Hey, everyone... this video is fake! FAKE! Stop getting all upset thinking that it's real. It's not real. It was done by computer. Secondly, it's only a mock-up humor... no intention of saying that they enjoy killing animals. They did a commercial before this one for the same car. Instead, it was a bird. There was this car parked in the street. A bird flew down near the car. Suddenly, the car opened its hood hitting the bird. The point of the commercials was to point out that the car is an evil twin of its original.

VamPyroX said:
Hey, everyone... this video is fake! FAKE! Stop getting all upset thinking that it's real. It's not real. It was done by computer. Secondly, it's only a mock-up humor... no intention of saying that they enjoy killing animals. They did a commercial before this one for the same car. Instead, it was a bird. There was this car parked in the street. A bird flew down near the car. Suddenly, the car opened its hood hitting the bird. The point of the commercials was to point out that the car is an evil twin of its original.

LMAOOOO..I showed this comercial to my wife's cat...should be the last time that bastard sharpens it's claws on my ass while I'm sleeping.

VamPyroX said:

RIGHT ON, MAN!

Back