Cat Loves Water

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Ever heard of the myth that cats hate water?

Well, this cat has proven that myth wrong! ;)

[yt]0iXHim3ToQ4[/yt]

Interesting :lol:

I know for a fact, most cats hates water but yeah, some cats are trained to get past the water-phobia.

Cute Vid, though. :)

:lol: Cute.

Yupp the cats don't like the water, but they can swim very very good.

wow interesting knowing that cats HATES water but this one awesome to watch
cuteeee

Cute....I know many cats hate water but very rare don't mind! My dog, Tahoe HATES bath but her daughter, Tinkerbell LOVES water and she would jump right in the shower/tub!!!! Weird!

Ha ha ha, I'm showing this to my Siamese. I take him into the shower with me every couple of months, sooner if one of the cars he slinks under is dripping oil. You'd think I was hacking him to pieces with an ax.

My cat used to love walking thru' rain puddles in our backyard but hates having baths, when he had diarrhea problems.

i justt gave my cat a bath today..now she smells nice and fresh..i knew my cat first liked water when she jumped into the bath with me and just stood there staring at me lmao

that video very cute

mostly cats always hates water and some like water im tell you

Cute cat... and very interesting to see cat playing in bath tub :)

Awww very cute.

Reminds me of my old cat, we don't put/give her in bath or in dog bath. My old cat in the past, were willing to walk in the dog bath, which had got plants and muddy water. I caught her swimming there and it seems she did enjoyed for a short swim.

aww cute..

it remind me of my cat that i used to have. His name was Panther. Every time I take shower, he would jump in and take shower with me. He was never fear of the water as he love to take shower with me almost every day. I sure miss that cat! :(

every time it rained.. all of my cats escaped and hide .. wait it out till it stopped then they all would come out.. haha chicken shits arent they? ha! :P

Aww that's cute! My cat don't like water but she does sit in a bathtub after the water is emptied down the drain hole and she peered into the drain hole wondering where the gurgling noise going. :lol:

awwww cuteeeee...

I am learning to make video to post here for you all to view Blacky, my cat to show how much she loves water... :giggle:

She play with her paws and tries to catch the water....

Back