Casey Indicted with a Murder Charge!

web730

Reaction score
Caylee Anthony's mom faces murder charge - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

Casey, a Mother of missing girl toddler was finally indicted yesterday with no body found as of yet.

It was quite mesmerized for many others including me with her bewildering case. I personally think that she dumped her daughter. She is a sociopath for sure... so sad and cruel of her!

Although they have some sufficient circumstantial evidences in this case yet I think that it's rather bit a gamble for the prosecution to indict her little early, don't you agree?

I just wonder what happens in case if she fall thru the cracks from the jury case and release (not guilty) somehow then later someday her daughter's body is found; if so, could she be re-arrested and re-attempted? I recalled that they (news) said that she cannot be re-arrested so it's quite a risk here. So?

Will be real interesting how her case reveal before the grand jury to come. What do you think?

I saw about this on the Nancy Grace show last night. I don't know what to think but I hope the girl can be found safe though the chances are almost zero.

I believe she does not give a damn about her daughter only herself,I think she did something to that kid. She needs to tell where little Caylee is.

Double Jeopardy says no one can be charged twice for murder which is why OJ got away w/ writing that book and not re arrested. Anyway, If a mommy doesn't report her toddler missing for over a month, she should be shot anyway. So, I think it is okay to charge her w/ out a body. What if she cut up caylee and put her down the garbage disposal or something? No body would be found. Mobsters kill all the time and bodies are not found.... If Caylee is found later on after casey is convicted but not killed while in prison, then casey would be released of the murder charge.

I believe she does not give a damn about her daughter only herself,I think she did something to that kid. She needs to tell where little Caylee is.

a few nights at Gitmo Camp will do it :mad2:

Omg, what a messed up situation this is. The mom is not cooperative and appears very, very self absorbed while showing signs of sociopathy (no psychologist here, tho). She lied to a bounty hunter saying she would tell him everything so he'd bail her out. Not reporting Caylee's disappearance for a month shows that she doesn't give a shit about that poor little girl and probably even killed her.

Everything just looks bad for that woman. Then again, you know how media portrayal can be!
I kept thinking that she sold Caylee to pedophiles or worse for drugs or whatever. She just gives off that vibe to make bucks illegally. Hey, she stole money from her own friend...

Omg, what a messed up situation this is. The mom is not cooperative and appears very, very self absorbed while showing signs of sociopathy (no psychologist here, tho). She lied to a bounty hunter saying she would tell him everything so he'd bail her out. Not reporting Caylee's disappearance for a month shows that she doesn't give a shit about that poor little girl and probably even killed her.

Everything just looks bad for that woman. Then again, you know how media portrayal can be!
I kept thinking that she sold Caylee to pedophiles or worse for drugs or whatever. She just gives off that vibe to make bucks illegally. Hey, she stole money from her own friend...

I agree. Something's up with this woman. I also agree with you assessment, but I don't think this poor child is alive. I think either the mother killed her or like you said, she was sold to pedophiles and they killed her or sold her again to a sex ring overseas. Either way, I don't think they'll find her. :(

Between the time her daughter disappeared and when she was arrested, she was caught partying her ass off with friends (without her daughter). Wow, some mom! :roll:

I apologize in advance for rambling. I have all kinds of thoughts about this case. I've been following this on the Nancy Grace show ever since Caylee was missing. Plain and simple, one thing Casey knows how to do well is lie -- and she feels absolutely no guilt in doing so. I've been listening to the audio tapes of interviews between Casey and the police -- and there are all kinds of holes and inconsistencies in her stories. One of the lies she told concerned a woman (whose name I can't remember at the moment) who Casey claimed was Caylee's babysitter. Thanks to Casey, that innocent woman's life is ruined. Vampy mentioned Casey partying. Not only did she party up a storm during the time Caylee was missing, she also stole money from her own parents. There's something *seriously* wrong with Casey mentally. I just can't fathom how Casey neglected to report Caylee missing until a month later. I hope she gets the book thrown at her. She deserves it. :pissed:

Back