Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony was GUILTY of 4 counts of false information.. NOT guilty of murder or manslaughter. Good luck, Casey. Hope that they will find the real killer of her daughter. Sentencing will be on Thursday at 9 AM.

The jury let the real killer get away! Casey!

So would I. I've been following the case closely and while Casey didn't come across as creditiable, I have to admit that there's reasonable doubt in this case. I still think something is fishy there but it's just as possible she really did drown.

There's a million questions left unanswered. That's the problem I'm having with this. But, if I dwell on it all, I'll just get PO'ed and I don't need the stress. I'm just going to accept that the jury found her not guilty and let fate take care of the rest. I personally believe Casey Anthony is sick (much in the way OJ Simpson is). If that's true, we'll not hear the last of Casey Anthony.

I hold the mother accountable as she would not let Casey give her baby up for adoption! Casey did not want her baby and the dumb ass jury could not put see this! I would have found her guilty of first agree murder in a heartbeat!

Frankly, you don't know what you would have done in the jurors place, because you are not privvy to the information that came out during the trial. You are just making statements based on emotion.

There's a million questions left unanswered. That's the problem I'm having with this. But, if I dwell on it all, I'll just get PO'ed and I don't need the stress. I'm just going to accept that the jury found her not guilty and let fate take care of the rest. I personally believe Casey Anthony is sick (much in the way OJ Simpson is). If that's true, we'll not hear the last of Casey Anthony.

I have the feeling you're right.

Frankly, you don't know what you would have done in the jurors place, because you are not privvy to the information that came out during the trial. You are just making statements based on emotion.

I heard enough about the case to say that I would have said guilty!

How could jury people not see the evidence in front of their faces! She lied!!! She partied after her child went missing!!! Blamed a house keeper for her disappearance!!! Blamed her dad, her brother, her mom and blamed everyone but herself!!! How is this justice!!! The people on that jury disgust me!!! At least the child is in heaven without are care.

Some people are just plain mean.

I didn't follow the trial and I don't know what evidence was before them. In any criminal case, the jury can find the defendant not guilty with no justification.

I bet Lifeline will have movie on TV very soon! They had one about the Craigslist Killer on TV while his body was still warm! I could not believe how fast that movie was made and aired on TV!

Another point:

The OJ and Anthony verdicts both reveal much about the status of women and children in our society. A semi-property status.

I didnt know you sat in that courtroom during her trial. You know, the courtroom where the evidence was presented.

Right, they have relied on evidence, not emotions and character assassination that the media have fed.

I didn't follow the trial and I don't know what evidence was before them. In any criminal case, the jury can find the defendant not guilty with no justification.

The only reason why I followed this trial as closely as I did is because I had nothing else to do while I was in the hospital. I haven't even checked CNN on the verdict today. Had I been home, I would have checked CNN once a day or less. I will admit that I spent most of the day sleeping thru the televised trial. :P

I heard enough about the case to say that I would have said guilty!

You are still not in possession of all the information that the jurors were. You are still missing big chunks of information, so your determination of guilt would be based on less than adequate information.

With your attitude, I doubt seriously you will ever be selected to be on any jury.

Absolutely. I just don't think we need to be second guessing the jury's decision. We were not in their position.

Don't worry, guys. Karma will get Casey Anthony! Keep that in the mind. Karma is a bitch.

I did not follow this trial but if the jury acquitted her when it is "obvious" that she did murder Caylee... blame prosecutors and police for sloppy work. Jury is supposed to convict a person based on evidence and laws.... not with their emotions.

If the evidence was illegally obtained or poorly handled, then that's too bad. It's inadmissible.

Don't worry, guys. Karma will get Casey Anthony! Keep that in the mind. Karma is a bitch.

I hope you're not hoping for something bad to her because as you said - karma is bitch.

When you wish a harm to somebody, karma will get back to you too. That's why I never liked saying "karma is bitch" because it's just a shitty way to live your life. always vindictive and bitter.

I bet Lifeline will have movie on TV very soon! They had one about the Craigslist Killer on TV while his body was still warm! I could not believe how fast that movie was made and aired on TV!

And, this affects you, how? You don't have to watch the movie; if there is one broadcasted.

Thank goodness the case is over. Lately little old ladies would approach me in dark alleys with murderous glints in their eyes and I would think, "Oh jeeez, they're going to discuss the Case again." :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back