Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't include abortions in infanticide statistics. Steinhauer was just blowing smoke again. He is really bad about throwing out statistics he can't back up.

Actually, Jillio is confused ... as usual. She will probably have to look this up:

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

all the statistics you need to know are NOT hard to find if you are NOT lazy. http://www.forensicpsychology.net/blog/2011/why-mothers-kill-a-forensic-psychologists-casebook/

They have to investigate. Its just a statistical thing. 85% of all the murders done to children are from single moms.

I looked up the first link and found the 85% was about the percent of all the women who killed their children that are single moms. Not the 85% of all the murders done to the children as you first stated.
It is time to seriously acknowledge why studies are showing that, of all mothers who kill their children, 85 percent of them are single mothers!

Also in the same link which I very much disagree with:
In dealing specifically with women, according to U.S. Justice Department crime statistics, domestic abuse is virtually nonexistent for married women living with their husbands. Domestic violence is about 40 times more likely among divorced or separated women. Even women who have never been married are more than twice as likely to be victims of domestic violence as married women.
I really don't believe that domestic abuse is VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT for married women living with their husbands.

There are two terms to describe a mother killing a child. The third term is not considered "murder" it is considered a "choice" depending on your own personal socio-political and/or religious views.

I think one term is filicide, which means either parent, mother or father, killed their own child. Filicide of children 5 and under is usually committed by the mother. Filicide of children older than 8 is usually committed by the father.

Filicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then there is neonaticide - the murder of a newborn infant. This is nearly always committed by the mother.

There are two terms to describe a mother killing a child. The third term is not considered "murder" it is considered a "choice" depending on your own personal socio-political and/or religious views.

I think one term is filicide, which means either parent, mother or father, killed their own child. Filicide of children 5 and under is usually committed by the mother. Filicide of children older than 8 is usually committed by the father.

Then there is neonaticide - the murder of a newborn infant. This is nearly always committed by the mother.

And there is also infanticide. You really need to take the time to learn a few things before attempting to present yourself as an expert.

I looked up the first link and found the 85% was about the percent of all the women who killed their children that are single moms. Not the 85% of all the murders done to the children as you first stated.

Also in the same link which I very much disagree with:

I really don't believe that domestic abuse is VIRTUALLY NONEXISTENT for married women living with their husbands.

Don't believe it. It, quite simply, is not true. I can't believe someone would even say such a thing.Talk about ignorant!:roll:

Makes sense for a mother to kill the infant not the older kids. Teen mothers sometimes killed their babies out of shame/desparation. Postpartum depression is the other reason. If there is a magic pill for the mother to take right after the birth, I am pretty sure that it will be the men who killed children much more then women.

..Casey Anthony freed from US jail early Sunday

AP – 21 mins ago
....tweet0EmailPrint......ORLANDO, Florida (AP) — Casey Anthony has been released from a Florida jail, 12 days after she was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Anthony got into a sport utility vehicle after leaving the Orange County Jail in Orlando early Sunday morning, leaving in the company of her attorney Jose Baez.

The 25-year-old Anthony was found not guilty July 5 of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in June 2008, ending a sensational trial that captivated millions of Americans.

She was convicted of lying to detectives about the girl's whereabouts. When Caylee's disappearance was reported in July 2008, Anthony told detectives several lies, including that she had been kidnapped by a nonexistent nanny.

Caylee's remains were found that December in woods near the home Casey Anthony shared with her parents. Her attorneys say that Caylee drowned in the family pool.

Casey Anthony Released From Jail After Nearly Three Years

update

Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday
Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday - Yahoo! News

Casey Anthony Released from Jail
Casey Anthony Out of Jail : People.com

Casey Anthony: Going Into Law?
Casey Anthony Seeks Job in Criminal Justice System? : People.com

Casey Anthony walks free after acquittal in daughter's death
Casey Anthony walks free after acquittal in daughter's death - CNN.com

Casey Anthony released from jail
Casey Anthony released from jail - CBS News

Casey Anthony to appeal verdict on lying charges
Casey Anthony to appeal verdict on lying charges - Crimesider - CBS News

S.C. inmate wants to sue Casey Anthony, says he's Caylee's dad
S.C. inmate wants to sue Casey Anthony, says he's Caylee's dad - Crimesider - CBS News

Floridan people wanted her in jail than release early what your opinion? I watch news says expect about paparazzi and media wanted get pictures of Casey but its would secret no pictures nope..

update

Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday
Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday - Yahoo! News

Casey Anthony Released from Jail
Casey Anthony Out of Jail : People.com

Casey Anthony: Going Into Law?
Casey Anthony Seeks Job in Criminal Justice System? : People.com

Casey Anthony walks free after acquittal in daughter's death
Casey Anthony walks free after acquittal in daughter's death - CNN.com

Casey Anthony released from jail
Casey Anthony released from jail - CBS News

Casey Anthony to appeal verdict on lying charges
Casey Anthony to appeal verdict on lying charges - Crimesider - CBS News

S.C. inmate wants to sue Casey Anthony, says he's Caylee's dad
S.C. inmate wants to sue Casey Anthony, says he's Caylee's dad - Crimesider - CBS News

Floridan people wanted her in jail than release early what your opinion? I watch news says expect about paparazzi and media wanted get pictures of Casey but its would secret no pictures nope..

Do we REALLY need many links here? One or two links would be good enough.

Do we REALLY need many links here? One or two links would be good enough.

I'm sorry but she's right. Just give us links that we didn't know than what we already know.

This why I use my ignore feature. Her excess use of links is annoying. I also wonder if it's against AD's term of service since she's essentially linking multiple links to the SAME story?

I don't care about Casey. There other people are worse than her.

I disagree! Casey is the most hated woman right now! she it getting death threats all the time! She lied for 31 days about where her baby was! A law was pasted because of this! She should had been held accountable for her baby's death for lying about where the poor child was! I think Casey a horrible person!!

I disagree! Casey is the most hated woman right now! she it getting death threats all the time! She lied for 31 days about where her baby was! A law was pasted because of this! She should had been held accountable for her baby's death for lying about where the poor child was! I think Casey a horrible person!!

There have also been NO laws passed yet in regards to the case. There has been several laws PROPOSED in response to the case, but that's it. Furthermore, the bolded is just your personal opinion.

I really, really think it's time to put you on ignore as you can't seem to come off your bias regarding this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back