Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

I have tendonitis, so I can't do data entry or basic Adm. jobs anymore.

It all started when I worked as a filing clerk in HR for RBC-DS, a deaf friend of mine used to work in a law office and did nothing except filing, when she quit they just hired another deaf person to take care of that.

There's a book Jane Mueller wrote called "What Your Doctor's Won't Tell You"

And apparently, a famous hand surgeon in California recommends what she does only AFTER people have had hand surgery, and I've heard some horror stores so I am not taking the chance!

Most people with Carpal Tunnel they say are deficient in Vitamin B6, which you should take everyday for three months to start seeing any effect. If possible try and get a liquid if there is one.

I just found out the Chelated Vitamins I'am taking aren't being absorbed by my body, which I know is due to the Leaky Gut Syndrome, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have something I brought called a "Flextend", which is used for Rehab, but I can honestly tell you that I have never used it, and actually find using the chinese Qigong balls more helpful.

I'am trying to locate a webpage that has this sort of netbarrier glove that prevents the damage from the electormagnetic fields of say the mattress springs, or the computer mouse, or so forth.

I know many of you probably have not linked the two, but I've personaly talked on the phone with Kevin of www.dirtyelectricity.ca, and they just had an article about Electrosensitivity in The Globe and Mail.

Now I know myself, that when I use the mouse to much my hand goes cold, if I eat say the wrong foods, I notice it more..........but for some reason I usually always wake up on my bed with my hands being numb, and I'am sure it may have a connection to the metal brass bed or maybe the springs in the old mattress. The electrical power that comes out of any power outlet goes out 2/3 feet, and some people just have this reaction to it, which of course Science can't figure out but again that's a Corporate Legal issue, they don't want to pay for.

This old bed is large and right behind my head is the only power oulet in my room, so when I first moved back home I felt this electrical current going right down the middle of my body past my feet, and I lived previously in a building with hydro towers behind it, which damaged my thyroid gland big-time! A lot of Deaf, HOH people there feel a circular energy spinning in their ears, some just for a bit.

Anyway I'll just post this info below:

Omega-News: 04 Januar 2005
Wearing silver-plated gloves allows me to use the computer for short periods ... ElectroSensitivity-UK (registered charity 1103018) assisted by the Foyle ...
omega.twoday.net/20050104/

OSHWorld | Country & Subject Links | Countries: UK
Health and Safety Executive: Hand-arm vibration: Health risks UK ... public understand this complex issue and to protect themselves against related hazards. ...
www.sheilapantry.com/oshworld/links_c3.htm

Did find this one though........but I don't think that has the info.
ElectroSensitivity-UKHome of UK electrosensitivity sufferers organisation,mobile phone/VDU dangers ... Some UK ES people are afraid of incarceration against their will, ...
www.electrosensitivity.org.uk/personal stories.htm

www.getpurepower.ca
(or com)

http://www.stetzerelectric.com/filters/research/Havas_Stetzer_WHO04.pdf

:deal:

Defee said:
Well, Vampi dear, im afraid im a living proof that it doesnt really work...i have used the wrist pad on my keyboard at work for years and i still got the CTS anyways on both of my hands and had surgeries on both hands. It is caused by repititious use of your hands day after day for years that can cause it and there is no way you can prevent that unless you change your type of job that caused your CTS. I also know a lady who has CTS in her elbows, believe it or not from years of typing and there was no way of preventing that either so she had to either be retrain for a totally different kind of job or go on disability. I may have to go on disability because of my deafness and there is no way i can be retrained to do anything else. I cant use the phone and they know it.

You might be a living proof that it doesn't really work, however, in that case it might not work for YOU and yet works for some others. It is not 100% effective for everyone. A little might help, like one tiny brick to a building. One brick might not seem much, but with more bricks, the can build a building. We have to put in more effort in order to minimize the CTS.

My mom was diagnosised (sp) with CTS and her doctor recommended her to do this execrise before considering surgery: take most common used rubber band, not thick or strong ones, place it on your thumb and on your pinkie finger. Stretch it outwards and repeat it for 20 times. Then move from pinkie finger to the next finger leaving it on thumb and repeat until all fingers are execrised. I did the same way and it really do reduce (not completely eliminate altogether) the CTS tension in my hands. My mom LOVE this alternative and never had the surgery!

Was skimming through this old thread and don't see that anyone mentioned
waking out of their sleep screaming because the bone in their wrist felt as if being ground up in a blender, I'm having no muscle pain and the pain is so crippling I can't move my wrist for half an hour but after the pain goes away there is no pain in my wrist at all, could this be C.T.S.?

I have mild CTS on both hands.. if i worked too much both of my hands will get numb and painful.. my right hand always get swollen but not left hand? it hurts! im going back to dr for more checkups as therapies didnt help. its still hurts? sigh.. oh well..

oh yeah the guy who did the tests on my hands. hes aid theres something other than CTS on my right hand cuz with CTS not suppose to be swollen? but my right hand does get swollen after i used it? its now spreading to my shoulder and is very painful! :( i dont use my right hand and arm much now. its also hard to write too cuz cant hold it steady? :(

Back